PDA

View Full Version : Heartfelt Thank You Message From Michelle Please Read

michelle
07-23-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks very much everyone!

Seriously I really do appreciate it, you are a fine bunch of people with great honor and have shown concern for someone most of you have never met. That shows the true character of our province and those of us that live here. Even if you have been transplanted here you become part of us and hopefully you have been welcomed appropriately.
For all of you whom I have met well, you are all just the best! I am so happy I became part of the AOF, not only for all of the information and validation but for the truly amazing people that I have met. I had so much fun at the gathering. I also have a great new friend Christine. Everyone has been rooting for me, makes me tear up a bit when I think of it.
All of this wonderful effort makes me incredibley proud to live in this province and be part of this group the AOF.
So give yourself a big pat on the back for being a great human being and a fantastic Albertan!
If it's not too mushy please give yourself a big hug from ME!

And now for the excessive use of Smiley faces
:love::love::love::love::love::love:
He,he
:lol:
p.s. Did you know that you are only allowed to use 10 smileys? :D:D

duceman
07-23-2009, 09:06 PM
thanks for the 'thanks' michelle. we're just doin what our mama's taught us, help people out when you can.
i don't know where ashley gets her votes, or why, but what a challenge!!
hopefully we can keep voting and put you over the top, lee.:wave:

calgarygringo
07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
I took your hugs and used all my email addresses. Let's all do the same.

Keep the push....

michelle
07-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Thank You again!:love:

Slannesh
07-24-2009, 12:50 PM
Happy to help, hope you win!

marlin1
07-24-2009, 12:51 PM
you are welcome and I'll keep voting when I'm not out in the sun:cool:

michelle
07-31-2009, 06:03 AM
I just want to put this out there again...to make sure you know how appreciative I am.:love::love::love:

fishing_flower
07-31-2009, 07:59 AM
You're very welcome Michelle. Is this another one of those group hugs:lol::lol:

baitfisher83
07-31-2009, 08:19 AM
You're very welcome Michelle. Is this another one of those group hugs:lol::lol:

I think Kevin might enjoy that too much...lol

fishing_flower
07-31-2009, 08:20 AM
:lol::lol:

Fishfinder
07-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Been a good battle for first the whole time. Nice to see you in there. Going fishn now for a few days and won't find out who has won till I get back so a final GOOD LUCK to u Michelle. It's been fun votin' for ya! Happy fishn all:)

The Fisherman Guy
07-31-2009, 03:06 PM
My votes are in for the finale!!! GO MICHELLE! She's only 4 votes behind!!!!! GIT YER VOTES IN FOR THIS GAL, SHE DESERVES IT!!!

michelle
08-01-2009, 04:26 AM
Incredible success, my thanks to you!