PDA

View Full Version : Sibbald Lake

goosefrabba
07-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey I'm taking the family camping at Sibbald Lake for the weekend. Is Sibbald Lake worth fishing or should I just go to the pond?? I have caught lots at the pond, but I only walked down to the lake once on my way back to the city. Thanks in advance

ULTRAlite
07-24-2009, 12:28 PM
both ponds are stocked - last trip to the "lake" a few weeks back the water was boiling with 6" stockies - didn't stop to fish though

goosefrabba
07-26-2009, 10:13 PM
well we got skunked, fished all weekend and got one bite. I think these lakes are fished dry, everyone keeps everything they catch here for sure. had better luck at the jumpingpound in 2 hours lol

marlin1
07-26-2009, 10:16 PM
well we got skunked, fished all weekend and got one bite. I think these lakes are fished dry, everyone keeps everything they catch here for sure. had better luck at the jumpingpound in 2 hours lol

Sibbald lake gets fished out pretty quick from what I know . The pond is better as in Sibbald Meadows pond

goosefrabba
07-26-2009, 10:24 PM
the pond seemed almost empty as well. We spent all day saturday and then again in the evening. No body on the pond was catching

ULTRAlite
07-28-2009, 11:01 AM
They're in there... hard to catch when it's hot. Jumpinpound is more fun anyway :)