PDA

View Full Version : Cabo

thorne
02-28-2020, 08:33 AM
Just to throw it out there....another GREAT trip to Cabo with REDRUM Charters...if any of you folks want the beat Marlin fiahing anywhere, this is the place and REDRUM are great people!

HuyFishin
02-28-2020, 09:12 AM
wow look like a great time! I wanna head back there soon. fishing is just amazing.

Fishwhere
02-28-2020, 05:17 PM
Super cool - looks like an amazing time. Congrats.

The dolphins are awesome

pikeman06
02-28-2020, 06:45 PM
Wicked. What you pay for a good day of fishing out there? If you don't mind me asking? Do you pre book or just show up at the dock?

pikeman06
02-28-2020, 06:51 PM
Wicked. What you pay for a good day of fishing out there? If you don't mind me asking? Do you pre book or just show up at the dock?

mooseknuckle
02-28-2020, 07:53 PM
Lol, great thread. I actually met the op in cabo back i 2011 i believe. Broke my leg second day there, but had a trip booked with redrum... wasnt gonna miss that. Did not disapoint!

thorne
02-28-2020, 09:15 PM

Just check out the website for various boats and times, but yes....pre book!

Thing about Cabo is the fishing starts right out of the marina....not an hour away like other places. So if you book for 8 hours, that's solid 7 hours fishing...NOT LOOSING 3 HOURS OUT TO THE FISH AND BACK! Last Marlin was landed less then 1 km from the marina....Honestly say that there is a 90% chance of hooking. Seasons will depend on what is out there. Marlin bite has been hot past 2 weeks....but back to the Exmonton reality to borrow...sigh...

thorne
02-28-2020, 09:17 PM
Lol, great thread. I actually met the op in cabo back i 2011 i believe. Broke my leg second day there, but had a trip booked with redrum... wasnt gonna miss that. Did not disapoint!

Lol....yes, yes you did ya bum! Still out fished me with that busted a## leg to! Glad to see it's still attached though:bad_boys_20:

HuyFishin
02-29-2020, 09:00 AM

If you have any local friends there they can sometimes hook you up with local services that are not catered to tourists. Its much cheaper. I was on a boat catching mahi mahi with 3 others and we paid only about 75 dollars each for 6 hours.

The companies with lots of tourist foot traffic is crazy expensive compared to what the locals pay.

pikeman06
02-29-2020, 09:05 AM
Thanks horne and huy for the answers to my question. Lookin forward to a little deep sea fishing. Amazing looking fish.