PDA

View Full Version : OK one video alone, a bit different

WayneChristie
03-07-2020, 10:17 PM
If youve never ice fished for pike this will be interesting perhaps. I dont like feeding hammerhandles my expensive bait so I try and get them on something else. this one was like a kitten it just wanted to play, I did eventually catch it though :) the scar wasnt mine https://youtu.be/2I5y11jX1eA

barbless
03-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Kinda looks like he might have been a little intimidated by the shear size of the bait. LOL Good vid to show their reaction to a baits movement.

WayneChristie
03-09-2020, 12:49 PM
I definitelty learn a lot with the camera thats for sure

barbless
03-09-2020, 01:07 PM
From what I've seen from yours and other postings a camera is a good tool to have for sure. Being able to entice a fish to bite is a challenge at the best of times. Kinda makes you wonder if they are on to us :scared0018::sHa_sarcasticlol:. I haven't ice fished for many a year. I only had a hand auger and a chair. No tent, heater or power. Guess I'm stuck to soft water fishing. BRING ON THE MELT Sorry guys

Red Bullets
03-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Keeps looking down a hole entertaining. First thing a guy learns is pike can see good in clear water. And they seem to have a sense of reasoning deciding to bite or not. Maybe the jack was being entertained instead... by your dancing bait fish marionette.