PDA

View Full Version : March 14

Big Sky
03-14-2020, 09:51 AM
Happy Pi day!!
Today's the day to celebrate your inner geek.

https://i.postimg.cc/N0yGL0vt/pi-reflection.png

As our family tradition demands, we'll be having tourtiere for dinner with pumpkin pie for dessert.
Later, we'll watch a movie or maybe two. Something like Imitation Game, Beautiful Mind, Hidden Figures, Good Will Hunting.

omega50
03-14-2020, 10:43 AM
Happy PI
My Physics and Mathematics obsessed Son's birthday.

Ken07AOVette
03-14-2020, 10:45 AM
Happy PI
My Physics and Mathematics obsessed Son's birthday.

The next Sheldon Cooper?

omega50
03-14-2020, 10:56 AM
The next Sheldon Cooper?

Looked that way was in last year of University and set to intern at Triumf-Canada's Particle Physics lab.

Next I heard- He met a girl-quit university and became a Chef in a Vegan Restaurant in Victoria. And he is a Carnivore:sHa_shakeshout:

Twisted Canuck
03-14-2020, 11:14 AM
Looked that way was in last year of University and set to intern at Triumf-Canada's Particle Physics lab.

Next I heard- He met a girl-quit university and became a Chef in a Vegan Restaurant in Victoria. And he is a Carnivore:sHa_shakeshout:

She must be quite the girl.......

omega50
03-14-2020, 11:20 AM
She must be quite the girl.......

She is pretty great. Free spirit loves the ocean and being barefoot and always smiling.
Can't blame her. He was there on his own dime-never has asked anything from me.I was just trying to figure out the why?

When he was 18 he spent a few months in Thailand surfing with his childhood buddy. There on his own dime . Found out on facebook he was living in a treehouse over a lagoon with his divorced 35 year old Australian surfing instructor and his new back tattoo was itchy in the sea water.:)
Live your best life.:sHa_shakeshout:

My ex lost her mind when she saw that post:)

Think I will follow the OP's example and do something Geeky today.
And bake some pie