View Full Version : the fishin hole

CNP
03-23-2020, 10:15 AM
shipping is free on all orders

HuyFishin
03-23-2020, 10:28 AM
shipping is free on all orders

I love the fishin hole!

Honest opinion though. The website they have seems like the made it on Windows 98 and the searchbar when you type anything in its disorganised, no arrangement or sort out options. Photos are of nothing but a letter T and letter S.

When you buy plugs, spoons and baits they have an huge selection in store. Online store only has a small fraction of what they actually have. I am very supportive of TFA. I just get annoyed they haven't got a website that functions half as good as Tackle warehouse, fishing world, tackle direct, tackle depot, cabelas, bass pro.

Someone pass the message on to them. I want to see another 100 years of success from them.

Fwee6
03-23-2020, 11:31 AM
I love the fishin hole!

Honest opinion though. The website they have seems like the made it on Windows 98 and the searchbar when you type anything in its disorganised, no arrangement or sort out options. Photos are of nothing but a letter T and letter S.

When you buy plugs, spoons and baits they have an huge selection in store. Online store only has a small fraction of what they actually have. I am very supportive of TFA. I just get annoyed they haven't got a website that functions half as good as Tackle warehouse, fishing world, tackle direct, tackle depot, cabelas, bass pro.

Someone pass the message on to them. I want to see another 100 years of success from them.

Couldn't agree more with buying from the website.
Perhaps the Covid-19 impacts to in-store sales will spur them to invest in the online platform.

old dog
03-23-2020, 03:17 PM
Totally agree. This is a good time for someone to enhance it

HuyFishin
03-23-2020, 03:36 PM
I want to also mention one more thing about The fishing hole. They are still very old school. Many large brands will have Pro-staff that will advertise on social media for them. In return the prostaff members would receive free products to test and and a personal discount code. Affiliate links for people to purchase from.

Even small new companies like Tackle depot is advertising looking for Prostaff members at this very moment. This day and age has converted to online sales and social media.

But what do i know.. i'm just a fisherman haha

Jigsalot
03-23-2020, 03:47 PM
I want to also mention one more thing about The fishing hole. They are still very old school. Many large brands will have Pro-staff that will advertise on social media for them. In return the prostaff members would receive free products to test and and a personal discount code.

Even small new companies like Tackle depot is advertising looking for Prostaff members at this very moment. This day and age has converted to online sales and social media.

But what do i know.. i'm just a fisherman haha
Buy almost all my gear there ever since they opened. They also have maggots all the time I go which is great. Other places don’t. I’m not into their website much. I have bought a few times from Fishusa and reefrunner both have great websites and the fishing hole should look at them. Staff has always been friendly. Hope they stay in business after everything shuts down.