PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else got that feeling.....

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Like this is a well organized dance....While the world is shut down, hundreds of thousands of jobs lost, POWERS OF MONEY PRINTING and draconian laws have been given to those you wouldn't trust EVER.

I want to believe those we GIVE trust ( NOT EARNED ) that this virus is truly a pandemic...BUT the numbers and the spread just dont add up to the panic...

Meanwhile the TPTB are reining in our rights, freedoms and indebting many generations to come...

My gut tells me this was planned many months ago...and now that the damage is done, the maga corporations got there bailouts, the bankers now purpose we go back to work..

THIS IS A HEADS UP....and I quote Mark Twain..

It isn't what you know that gets you in trouble...its what you know that just ain't so...

elkhunter11
03-24-2020, 11:25 AM
I have heard quite a few people stating similar things lately.

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 11:31 AM

It feels like a script starting with event 201...

crazy_davey
03-24-2020, 11:34 AM
First post in 13 years? Interesting.

I personally think there is more to this than meets the eye. Strange times anyway you look at it.

huntinstuff
03-24-2020, 11:46 AM

I personally think there is more to this than meets the eye. Strange times anyway you look at it.

Lol

Id never remember my password after13 days, let alone 13 years....

Stinky Buffalo
03-24-2020, 11:55 AM
Have the uneasy feeling as well.

Months ago, I was shaking my head at the speed of the decline, and am stunned at how it has managed to accelerate over the past few weeks. We have been put in a very vulnerable position.

It's no secret that culturally and ideologically, we are constantly being driven apart (so as to provide less of a unified front to oppose governmental idiocy) and now that we are being forced into physical/social distancing, well, it seems like a grand master move.

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 12:03 PM

I've been away for a few....glad to be home..

Deezel
03-24-2020, 12:10 PM
I'm not much for the tin foil hat theories but when you have over 1300 CEO's, all of major companies, leave their positions in the year leading up to this, it makes you wonder. Do all of these CEO's have good intuition or is there insider info being shared? I also wonder how many of these CEO's will return to their former position after the dust settles.

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 12:16 PM
I'm not much for the tin foil hat theories but when you have over 1300 CEO's, all of major companies, leave their positions in the year leading up to this, it makes you wonder. Do all of these CEO's have good intuition or is there insider info being shared? I also wonder how many of these CEO's will return to their former position after the dust settles.

Mass CEO exodus is a fact not a theory....

pittman
03-24-2020, 12:23 PM
If health and government officials "over-react" and we keep things under control then they will be criticized for over-reacting.

If health and government officials "under-react" we'll end up in a situation like Italy they will be criticized as well.

Which would you prefer?

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 12:23 PM
I'm not much for tin hat theories as welll...

but the one idea about planting trolls in discussion groups to get citizens to distrust their institutions and disrupt social cohesion and rule of law.......

that's a real real interesting one.

if you are Russia or China..... and you wanted to deal a major blow to them... possibility of both crippling their economy and destroying the requisite manpower to retool their economies to provide for themselves.....

I'd keep funding globalresearch.ca and a bunch of the other planted mole trolls...

cheapest victory ever...!

and yea..... first post in 13 years...... But I trust ya implicitly....

pinelakeperch
03-24-2020, 12:24 PM
While I do believe that there is plenty that us plebs are not privy to, I cannot understand how every big event has to be some sort of massive conspiracy. Do events not just "happen"?

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 12:26 PM
no no!

its the globalists....... dontcha know.....?

tbiddy
03-24-2020, 12:26 PM
I’m not a conspiracy guy by any means but sitting on your couch days on end (and watching disaster movies) gets your mind churning.

My conspiracy is that you can’t lock down a world and enact the War Measures Act without mass panic and riots. So the powers that be, do this slowly, in the name of science/health. Then whatever is coming, the world is already locked down.

But at the end of the day, I’m sure this is a health crisis that will eventually pass and things will get back to “normal” one day.

guysmiley
03-24-2020, 12:30 PM
My thoughts are either:

1: The powers that be are completely incompetent (not closing borders, no screening at airports, blocking projects, not getting protesters off the tracks etc)

or

2: There is something else going on.

Both are equally terrifying prospects.

Deezel
03-24-2020, 12:31 PM
Mass CEO exodus is a fact not a theory....
Yes, we know it's a fact.

The conspiracy theory is that the CV-19 pandemic was planned.

ATF
03-24-2020, 12:40 PM
Carried by Greta to all the countries she stopped to lecture?

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 12:43 PM
http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Oct 18/2019

Event 201

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise

Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions.

I quote Hillary Clinton...
" Never let a good crisis go to waste "

IAMhunt
03-24-2020, 12:48 PM
Yes, we know it's a fact.

The conspiracy theory is that the CV-19 pandemic was planned.

At risk of reticule and life long banishment from the internet I must agree 110% ,
I think CV-19 is the biggest act of Global terrorism in the history of mankind , the perfect storm for political agendas contrary to democracy,

PS, I don't have a lot of extra toilet paper , so please refrain from TRESSPASSING on my property,

That goes for zombies, UN support staff , WHO quacks and other undesirables

Smoky buck
03-24-2020, 12:54 PM
I am not going to claim it was a released virus and this was all planned

But it sure looks like some are trying to exploit the situation

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 01:02 PM
newsflash.....

Teaching that pandemics are only a matter of time actually appear in Alberta's gr 11 Social Studies curriculum..... I've been teaching pandemics and international responses for about a decade.

You are really really really trying very hard to confirm your bias.

MK2750
03-24-2020, 01:02 PM
Something else that kills people is poverty. Poor living conditions, low quality food, increased criminal activity, reduced medical and corrupt policing is a reality for the vast majority of people in the world. There is good reasons we are not among them and none of those reasons involved hiding in fear.

We're going to Venezuela :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 01:03 PM
At risk of reticule and life long banishment from the internet I must agree 110% ,
I think CV-19 is the biggest act of Global terrorism in the history of mankind , the perfect storm for political agendas contrary to democracy,

PS, I don't have a lot of extra toilet paper , so please refrain from TRESSPASSING on my property,

That goes for zombies, UN support staff , WHO quacks and other undesirables

You meant to say "at the risk of being banned again..."

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 01:12 PM
newsflash.....

Teaching that pandemics are only a matter of time actually appear in Alberta's gr 11 Social Studies curriculum..... I've been teaching pandemics and international responses for about a decade.

You are really really really trying very hard to confirm your bias.

I have no bias, nothing to gain or lose from this post...

One question ? Who is Bill and Malinda gates and what do they stand for?

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 01:16 PM
I have no bias, nothing to gain or lose from this post...

One question ? Who is Bill and Malinda gates and what do they stand for?

maybe their trying to focus their philanthropic efforts to preventing this...?

maybe?

this is a 2016 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEMKudv5p0

Sundancefisher
03-24-2020, 01:33 PM
I'm not much for tin hat theories as welll...

but the one idea about planting trolls in discussion groups to get citizens to distrust their institutions and disrupt social cohesion and rule of law.......

that's a real real interesting one.

if you are Russia or China..... and you wanted to deal a major blow to them... possibility of both crippling their economy and destroying the requisite manpower to retool their economies to provide for themselves.....

I'd keep funding globalresearch.ca and a bunch of the other planted mole trolls...

cheapest victory ever...!

and yea..... first post in 13 years...... But I trust ya implicitly....

Totally agree. It was proved that Russian troll farms target just this sort of thing and suckers many into the false hysteria.

Infiltrators plant their seed all over the Internet and then just wait and just poke now again again to stoke anxiety.

In this time of turmoil, why people look to often clueless and made up stories is beyond me.

I just shake my head.

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 01:39 PM
Totally agree. It was proved that Russian troll farms target just this sort of thing and suckers many into the false hysteria.

Infiltrators plant their seed all over the Internet and then just wait and just poke now again again to stoke anxiety.

In this time of turmoil, why people look to often clueless and made up stories is beyond me.

I just shake my head.

That's a good conspiracy...You got me...Right now sitting in St Petersburg with my Russian bots trolling Alberta message board..dam you are good..

IAMhunt
03-24-2020, 01:50 PM
That's a good conspiracy...You got me...Right now sitting in St Petersburg with my Russian bots trolling Alberta message board..dam you are good..

dah ! or possibly duh ? Depends just whom is ridiculing you,,,, :sHa_sarcasticlol:

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 01:51 PM

The beauty of it is you're doin THEIR work for them.

Its political viral marketing............ comrade.

Maybe grab a breath of reality.

All your posts are doing is sewing fear........... is that what you want?

Its not therapeutic..... not in the least.

Why don't you at least try and research MY tinfoil theory and see if it stands the test of reason.....

There's a lil project fer ya.

ganderblaster
03-24-2020, 01:58 PM

I just shake my head.

I really wonder who avb3 worked for. That guy would post for hours then disappear on the weekends. Mostly global warming agenda related.

ganderblaster
03-24-2020, 02:05 PM
My thoughts are either:

1: The powers that be are completely incompetent (not closing borders, no screening at airports, blocking projects, not getting protesters off the tracks etc)

or

2: There is something else going on.

Both are equally terrifying prospects.

Uh this. None of these events add up to my common sense way of thinking. I am hoping for the best but planning for the worst. I sure miss Stephen Harper’s leadership that’s all I know. When we went through the world financial crisis in 2008 we barely noticed it in Alberta. The economic conditions were already worse here then the 2008 crisis in January,February and then this Covid-19 stuff hit us. One thing I can assume for sure is that in just a bit there will be all sorts of data touting how the earth was healing during this time of lockdowns.

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 02:06 PM
yup.... England, Sweden and Netherlands (i think)... are or were pushing the "herd immunity idea"

funny the PM of England did a total 180 in the last 48 hours.

hey..... its a perfect deal for you guys..... If WE are wrong..... all we have to do is watch Sweden and the Netherlands over the next month and watch what happens.....

should be interesting..... don't you agree?

And re: Mr.Harper

He's currently part of Mr.Kenny's inner circle......

you think Kenny is leading this?

I am fine with Harper possibly running the show...... He handled 2008-2009 very very well.

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 02:37 PM
The beauty of it is you're doin THEIR work for them.

Its political viral marketing............ comrade.

Maybe grab a breath of reality.

All your posts are doing is sewing fear........... is that what you want?

Its not therapeutic..... not in the least.

Why don't you at least try and research MY tinfoil theory and see if it stands the test of reason.....

There's a lil project fer ya.

How is questioning the current events sewing fear? enlighten me..

Do you not follow world events, or is CBC your goto? do you just accept the goverment narrative of what we should think and do?

btw I am into fact and not theories...

Guys with your mental processing capacity scare me more then this mystery wuhan virus...

This post was started due to the current events the Canadian goverment is currently posing and you sir have done nothing but place your bias here..

AndrewM
03-24-2020, 02:42 PM

Do you not follow world events, or is CBC your goto? do you just accept the goverment narrative of what we should think and do?

Guys with your mental processing capacity scare me more then this mystery wuhan virus...

This post was started due to the current events the Canadian goverment is currently posing and you sir have done nothing but place your bias here..

You from Calgary by chance? Finally remembered an old password so you could come back for the 5th or 10th time? Lol

tri777
03-24-2020, 02:45 PM
You from Calgary by chance? Finally remembered an old password so
you could come back for the 5th or 10th time? Lol

......PM's please, such posts end in drama, then thread closures..

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 02:50 PM

insults!.....

nice!

man am I hurt.

and your facts...... wow way to interpret them in the most unusual of fashions....

please tell me who YOU think Bill and Melinda Gates are......

I'd sure like to know your facts...

Sundancefisher
03-24-2020, 03:02 PM

Got ya. Only a guilty person would deny it.

In all seriousness...for anyone to contemplate anyone would create a virus, in a family of viruses that has naturally created viruses for ever, to in turn massively wallop china and then spread around the world is quite frankly clearly delusional, gullible or culpable in trying to spread rumors, gossip, lies in order to make others panic, fearful, resentful, angry towards people and maybe react contrary to common sense in a situation such as this. Such reactions can lead to making threats to people or groups.

Blaming a conspiracy that has zero facts nor any rational ability to prove is a overtly complex way to deal with the fact that sometimes sheet happens. In other words...it is purely from the extremely close contact of people and animals in China that has led to this. The precursor is most often bats whose virus finds a host in another animal, and close contact causes the species jump. It is simple. Scientifically provable through genetic tracking, has happened before and rest assured...China has learned a very expensive lesson. It wont happen again. Politically and financially those responsible should it occur again would be shot.

To make a ludicrous comment in one post that somehow rich people caused this to make more money...well...sad. Just very sad that is where a persons head is at.

The more calm and rational we all are the better, not just for our own mental state but also that of others and in turn actually will help with the economy eventually turning back around.

So for goodness sake folks. Stop with these cancerous, caustic, vile, useless threads that go no where but stir up those conspiracy nuts into a frenzy.

Nuff said.

Sun

Sundancefisher
03-24-2020, 03:07 PM

If you take out the nonsense part of the thread and then deal with this...there is already a thread. Why start another and lead it in a negative way.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=378434

The answer to this new bill is...Liberals abuse power absolutely...as such should not have absolute power in Canada ever.

So this duplicate thread can be deleted then?

Sigh.

Tactical Lever
03-24-2020, 03:37 PM
Sowing: the act of spreading, disseminating, casting, or scattering.

Not sewing; using needle and thread for stitching.

Sorry; it was driving me a little nuts after about the 4th time used incorrectly...:o

tri777
03-24-2020, 03:58 PM
Sowing: the act of spreading, disseminating, casting, or scattering.

Not sewing; using needle and thread for stitching.

Sorry; it was driving me a little nuts after about the 4th time used incorrectly...:o

Oops, sowrry bout that.

bat119
03-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Is the tin foil hat thread ? I saw this on FB

The real story
PETA activists broke into a Chinese military base, released a monkey infected with weaponized convid 19 the monkey was captured sent the Wuhan wet market.
Although the virus spread quickly Chinese scientists had the antidote and were able to stabilize the outbreak.

The protesters and Liberals Putin funded to destroy Alberta O&G were too slow and ineffective there had to be a better way.
Putin foresaw the virus’s effect on the free world and collaborated with Saudi to further dominate the world oil market. After the total economic collapse of the West Putin’s troops will march over the pole to invade North America.

The under funded Canadian military is all part of Justin’s plan to carve off Eastern Canada for his own dictatorship.
It’s true I read it on Facebook

bessiedog
03-24-2020, 04:15 PM
Sew..... Wut arr u triing yo say man...?

shortmag shooter
03-24-2020, 04:31 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HNjiR2n9O2o

link to Toronto Sun

Just after the Central Banks in the USA announced endless QE..

link to Bloomberg

https://youtu.be/kI-Mi6_BXtw

QE TO infinity..

^v^Tinda wolf^v^
03-24-2020, 04:46 PM
I had a gut feeling when this virus first started and I may have posted this thought already but I’ll say it again I guess. I recall the Iranian leader saying the whole world was going to pay for his general being killed. When this virus started that sentence was my first thought followed by reasoning. I figured surely Iran wouldn’t release a virus that their own people would catch. Having said that, Trump smoked this general for a reason and maybe Iran’s own leader knew how dirty the general was and also knew he would come back from the grave to haunt the world. Dude probably paid someone to release this virus in the event he was assonated. It could be other things mentioned but I believe the people of the world are to intelligent for the government to try and pull the wool over their eyes and wouldn’t attempt it but most certainly is in a game book somewhere.

JeanCretien
03-24-2020, 04:49 PM

They all get hit by lightning or kill them self just like Clinton’s bodyguards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGB
03-24-2020, 05:50 PM
I was told that Putin released 500 lions and tigers on the streets to keep people from coming out...

4extreme
03-24-2020, 05:53 PM
all these theories makes me want to watch " The 12 monkeys" again, lol.

jstubbs
03-24-2020, 06:56 PM
My only thoughts is there are some weird coincidences.

Covid-19 breaks out in late 2019 and explodes in 2020, from the same city in China where they have their major Institute of Virology that has studied SARS and other similar coronaviruses.

Hong Kong protests against Chinese authoritarianism were raging out of control for months in late 2019 and into 2020, but die out all but entirely with the coronavirus panic.

China is easily one of the best able to shut down their entire country on a whim due to their authoritarian might in the face of a disease, and manufactures many of the masks and medical supplies needed to combat it. Remember the hospital they built in just a handful of days?

As it spreads to the rest of the world, nations panic and economies all over plummet, and grind to a halt. The USA goes into such a panic that it is now spending trillions a day in quantitative easing to keep the economy limping along. The developed world is getting to the point where we're facing total economic destruction, if not at minimum restructuring.

China then gets to look like a hero shipping medical supplies and test kits to other nations, and should a cure/vaccine be developed out of there, will be celebrated as saviours of the world.

China has been trying to shake off the perception that they're nothing but the world's sweatshop. They want to be viewed as a leader, if not THE leader of the world, whether economically, socially, or otherwise.

Where has there been a better opportunity for that, than this?

Kurt505
03-24-2020, 07:05 PM
I was told that Putin released 500 lions and tigers on the streets to keep people from coming out...

I heard they tried that in China, grocery sales went down 10% and within a week they couldn’t find the lions or tigers :scared0015:

sweld
03-24-2020, 07:14 PM
I heard they tried that in China, grocery sales went down 10% and within a week they couldn’t find the lions or tigers :scared0015:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200325/a14179b16a498d8d65fb31a20d64bb3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk