PDA

View Full Version : Holidays in 4 days looking for somewhere to go

jodycanfish
07-27-2009, 09:22 AM
We laeve on Friday going to stay a week or so up by Caroline then maybe head up to Rocky. I know theres Fish Lake and Goldeye Lake,Twin,Crimson but we are looking to find a new lake that has trout in the same area more or less.Any ideas for a lake and a nice campground? Thanks Jody

nicemustang
07-27-2009, 09:39 AM
I'd stay at Burnstick campground on the north end of Bunstick lake. From there, you can fish Burnstick if you want, Beaver, Birch and Phyllis lake, all close by.

jodycanfish
07-27-2009, 12:42 PM
I'd stay at Burnstick campground on the north end of Bunstick lake. From there, you can fish Burnstick if you want, Beaver, Birch and Phyllis lake, all close by.I just want to try a new lake that I havent been to.Been to all of these plus the ones around Nordegg,Rocky area

TUFFBUFF
07-27-2009, 12:58 PM
Go buy the 2009 alberta fishing guide (magazine), it's got all the lakes and rivers in it broke down buy area with general directions.

The Backroads Maps have quite a bit of info also, for roads, trials, rivers and lakes, general fishing info.

You can also check the stocking reports on my wild alberta website.

30 bucks and you'll be set up - and always have them

Good luck and have a great trip!

jodycanfish
07-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Go buy the 2009 alberta fishing guide (magazine), it's got all the lakes and rivers in it broke down buy area with general directions.

The Backroads Maps have quite a bit of info also, for roads, trials, rivers and lakes, general fishing info.

You can also check the stocking reports on my wild alberta website.

30 bucks and you'll be set up - and always have them

Good luck and have a great trip!Thanks I forgot about the backroad maps book.I will stop and pick one up.Cheers JODY