PDA

View Full Version : Kids, Fishing, covid 19 - triple shot of hit material

J_mcrane
03-26-2020, 06:15 AM
Hey guys and girls,

So like many around the world, I too am now “working” from home. I’m also trying to help watch over my 2 daughters. My girls and I watch a lot of outdoors videos. A few weeks ago, my oldest asked to make one too. I didn’t think too much about it.

Then covid 19 happened. Looking at the kindergarten curriculum, I realized making a YouTube video touches in a lot of the learning.

So, we made one Monday. I have never attempted one before. So, take a look at it and let me know what you think.

I hope this inspires others to do the same with their kids. Check out the link below!

https://youtu.be/swgDUsDf7lc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavrick
03-26-2020, 06:59 AM
Great job, this will do more for people than most of us can think of doing. I have a Granddaughter that I can't see right now so we facetime, highlight of my day. You should call a few senior homes in your area and tell them about your video, it would help a few I think to see the hope you and your girls are sharing.

saddleup
03-26-2020, 07:32 AM
Great job with the kids, nice to see parents take a positive role with their children. Your futures are already carved out..... fish on :sHa_shakeshout: Thanks for sharing.

Stinky Buffalo
03-26-2020, 07:32 AM
Enjoyed that a lot! Great parenting right there. :) Well done!

J_mcrane
03-26-2020, 01:58 PM
Thanks for going to check it out! Glad y’all enjoyed it. It was a blast making it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk