PDA

View Full Version : Sportsman Show Lottery

FXSB
03-29-2020, 04:15 PM
As everybody is aware the Edmonton Sportsman Show was closed just a few hours after it opened. This had a huge impact on a lot of businesses and non-profit groups.
Our group Narrow Lake Conservation Camp was one of those non-profit groups. Our major fundraiser is an annual lottery for a firearm. To break even on this we need to sell a lot more tickets.
My proposal is that if you E transfer the ticket price along with your email, name and phone number I will fill in the ticket and send you a picture. My Email is alwcma@shaw.ca.
This way everyone keeps no contact and keeps safe.
First prize is a Savage BA Stealth Evolution Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. This is a $2,000 rifle in Canada, if you can find one.
Second prize is a Winchester XPR 308 Rifle.
Tickets are $10.00 each and the draw is October 25, 2020.
This does sound like a scam but I am not from Nigeria and I do not know your long lost uncle. If you wish to verify then please PM me and I will send you my phone number.

Dean2
03-30-2020, 03:37 AM
Member since 2012 with a perfect trader rating and quite a few deals. It is also your third post over three months promoting this worthwhile raffle so pretty darn sure this is no scam. Good luck with your raffle.

Stinky Buffalo
03-30-2020, 07:53 AM
Thanks for posting this. Filling out those raffle tickets is always one of the things I look forward to at the show. Met some really great people in the process, too.

@Mods: I am sure that there are other organizations that are in a similar situation - Is there possibly a way that the ones that missed out on selling tickets at the Sportsmen's show this year could be vetted and posted to a thread here?

FXSB
03-31-2020, 03:24 PM
@Mods: I am sure that there are other organizations that are in a similar situation - Is there possibly a way that the ones that missed out on selling tickets at the Sportsmen's show this year could be vetted and posted to a thread here?[/QUOTE]

I think this is a great idea as I am sure lots of clubs are hurting and we can have some virus free fun.

operator john
04-01-2020, 11:06 AM
I have purchased raffle tickets for various sportsman's draws through Darelle.com.
Possibly any legitimate draw tickets could be purchased through this venue.

Stinky Buffalo
04-01-2020, 11:36 AM
I have purchased raffle tickets for various sportsman's draws through Darelle.com.
Possibly any legitimate draw tickets could be purchased through this venue.

Will check it out. Thanks!

FXSB
04-08-2020, 05:22 PM
Sold one. Thank you T.T.

FXSB
09-24-2020, 06:21 PM
Draw date is Oct 25 and still lots of tickets available

FXSB
10-12-2020, 09:09 AM
Draw is close Last call