PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday July 29 6:30 PM Perch Netting Outing

Sundancefisher
07-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi all.

Anyone interested in netting some perch with me? I am back from vacation and looking forward to taking out my built up road rage on some perch :lol:

we will meet as per usual 6:30 pm on Wednesday at the main Lake Sundance entrance gate.

Bring pails, bags etc. to take home some perch. Apparently the traps have now been in for a week.

Sincerely

Sun

Sundancefisher
07-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Who else is around to go perch netting tonight?

I think I will start up a little gill netting later on this summer. that would entail setting the net...fishing for a bit, checking the net and resetting and fishing for a bit...until we have had enough of one or the other. Probably take one or two out tops though.

baitfisher83
07-29-2009, 08:31 AM
no way out there tonight.....would if i could

ak-71
07-29-2009, 08:41 AM
I sent you a PM

jts1
07-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Wife and I will be there tonight

Sundancefisher
07-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Thanks to everyone for showing up. We caught 522 perch. As for the question have we caught them all???

Well a massive school is sitting just off the fishing area. Rigging up a bobber and plain hook with a perch eyeball caught perch after perch...

Still plenty of the buggers in the lake unfortunately. I think they are just suspended and staying out deeping in the warm water.

Due to the warm water and concern over trout mortalities...we have opted to keep the traps out until the water temperature starts to drop again.

Cheers

Sun