PDA

View Full Version : That time again "OPEN WATER"??

barbless
04-18-2020, 11:01 AM
Just gonna throw it out there. Sorry ice people but put away your augers, cleats, tents and shacks and let us know when the soft water comes along at lakes you know of. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. The winter ice itch is wearing thin and been scratching for soft water for a couple weeks. I know for the most part ice out in most places are in the middle of May and not April. I always check the reg's for open season fishing before doing so but just getting the boat out and ready is just part of the fun.

Scott N
04-18-2020, 11:33 AM
Even when the ice goes there's going to be a lot of lakes with no access due to the covid-19 crap. I hope some of these closures are lifted soon when I look at the weather report for next week.

Seli
04-29-2020, 04:56 PM
Fished pine coulee reservoir on April 24th.
All ice free.

Drove by Glenmore reservoir April 27th, still has ice but you can see the end is near!

I am assuming Glennifer must still be iced over eh?

Rob_P
05-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Anyone got info on chain lake south of Longview? Fiancé is hoping to go this weekend so no ice would be great.

SouthWestRanger
05-01-2020, 11:05 PM
Anyone got info on chain lake south of Longview? Fiancé is hoping to go this weekend so no ice would be great.

Drove past there 2 days ago on my way to BC to hunt turkeys, ice was only off within a few feet of shore, maybe a couple more days till it’s fully ice free.

Rob_P
05-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Drove past there 2 days ago on my way to BC to hunt turkeys, ice was only off within a few feet of shore, maybe a couple more days till it’s fully ice free.

Awesome thanks for the heads up man appreciate it