PDA

View Full Version : newell walleye

packhuntr
06-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Tagged out on my 50cm or better walleye tags. first tag went on a 26 incher, and second went on a 30 inch. The 30 went to the taxi man. Fished 1 morning feed, and so far, 4 evening feeds. Im about to head back out tonight for a little C&R. Between two boats and 4 guys in one evening feed, we landed probuably 4- 26 inchers, 3- 27 inchers, a couple 28s and a couple 29 to 29 and a halfs. Also nailed a bunch of small ones. Been fishing two men and one boat since the first outing. The most unreal walleye fishing ive ever seen in my life, but a real tricky spot to find:tongue2: and get back onto:scared: . Just unreal fishing though. Every night we have went, we are into 28 inch and up fish. Last night i landed my personal best at 30 inches even. Didnt get off the water till after dark, drove into town, and headed right to my taxidermist. Got out of there at almost midnight. Then headed for home out in the country. Makes for some tired days at work, but what the hell!! Will make an attempt to post a couple pics tomorow of the biggest ones weve landed so far, my wifes 29 and a half, my dads 29 3/4, and my 30. But pretty busy so may take a couple days. Anyone else having any fun chasing walleye this spring?????

keep a strain on er, packhuntr.

Walleyes
06-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Good to hear packhuntr,, sounds like you are having some fun... Things are still a little slow up north on Beaver and local lakes but they are coming around slowly... Keep up the good work and tight lines to you...

packhuntr
06-05-2007, 12:42 PM
went back out last night after work to catch the evening feed, the wife landed a 28 inch, and i hit a clean 28 as well. Lots of little ones, but the big guys dont seem to be in there in the strong numbers they were. Still lots of fun, and still a small chance at a monster C&R walleye for the AFGA im hoping. Anyways, will be trying to post pics soon as time presents itself. Have some mind blowers on the digital, and cant wait to share em. Heading back tonight. Pretty pumped!!!!

ULTRAlite
06-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Have some mind blowers on the digital, and cant wait to share em.

Sounds like you found the honey hole - can't wait to see pics of these pigs :)

packhuntr
06-07-2007, 04:01 PM
The last 2 nights have gone pretty much the same as my first post, multiple 25, 26 27 28 and afew 29 to 29.5, and lots of younger age classes in the mix. Heading back out tonight again. Will try and get pics up tomorrow, i have to try to sneak a little time, cause i have to do it at work. But i will get er done. Anyone else rockin any walleye or am i just unbelievably lucky??!!!!!! We were joking that we must have rolled the truck on the way to our spot, cause i think we may have died and gone to heaven!!!! Then i wake up and realize i have to go to work, so the fishin must be real!!!!

packhuntr
06-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Anyone know what to do if the file size on the picture you are trying to post is too big. Dont know how to make my pics smaller so i can post them on here. thanks.

TreeGuy
06-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Good stuff Pack! Can't wait to see the pics! Check you inbox, I'll PM ya how I managed to do the pic thing.

Tree

packhuntr
06-09-2007, 11:54 AM
Heres some of these walleye fellas, i hope this works, im not quite what youd call a computer genius.

packhuntr
06-09-2007, 11:56 AM
This isnt working too well, i have to post them individually????? And it wont let me post a pic without saying something as well, needs to be minimum 1 word it says, but i will keep going and get er done.

packhuntr
06-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Im gonna try something different.

packhuntr
06-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Nope, cant seem to get en all up at the same time.

packhuntr
06-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Newell walleye

packhuntr
06-09-2007, 12:02 PM
newell walleye

packhuntr
06-09-2007, 12:07 PM
We have been landing hogs all week, the most unreal fishing ive ever seen. Once again, posting these pics is a royal pain in the arse, but ive been looking forward to sharing them, you know, now that i have my new found computer skills to show off.:scared:

SteveY66
06-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Amazing walters man,

Some of those look over 11lbs.

How big are they?

-NDN-
06-09-2007, 11:30 PM
nice slobbies, some thick shoulders on some of them. Thx for sharing, getting me pumped for the morning:D :D :D :)

packhuntr
06-10-2007, 07:59 AM
We havent being weighing them, only taping. We have probuably landed in a week of evening feed periods, approximatly 50 walleye between 25 inch, and 30.5 inch. These pics are just a small taste of the photos we have taken. Though i will admit, we quit taking pics of the ones that werent over 28 ish. Kinda stupid i know, especially for guys who run in 12 foot aluminums and arent used to catching walleye, let alone this caliber. Anyone else have any luck chasin these dudes so far this year???? Post some pics fellas:love: :love: .