PDA

View Full Version : Phew!! WFN Warning update

michelle
07-29-2009, 04:32 PM
I recieved this message from WFN this morning,

"Hello Michelle. Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I have been out of the office for the past 2 days. I had only noticed a few instances of it in your votes. I figured it was probably one of your supporters trying to help you out, so I thought I’d let you know to make sure that they don’t take it too far. I checked the most recent votes for your entry and they seem to be all legit. It was probably just one of your fans resetting his modem in order to get a new IP address so that he could vote 20 times a day instead of only 10 times. The IP I gave you was just an example – not the actual IP that was being used."

I had a conniption fit for nothing! There were over 800 votes that day!

fishing_flower
07-29-2009, 06:54 PM
That's over 800 legit votes, way to go:wave:

baitfisher83
07-29-2009, 07:01 PM
she needs 800 again today, get your butts in gear, i put my 8 in..lol 99 more people need to do the same

Fishfinder
07-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Xcellent, xcellent. Jus curious, when do they announce the winner?

baitfisher83
07-29-2009, 07:06 PM
4. PRIZES: All granting of Prizes is subject to Section 5, below. The Prize winners will be contacted by WFN by August 12th, 2009 and the winners will be announced on the Contest website on or before August 17th, 2009. In the event that any contacted winner fails to claim any component of a Prize, that winner's entitlement to that Prize shall expire on September 1, 2009.

If a Prize (or any component thereof) is forfeited, then such Prize will not be offered to any other entrant unless WFN decides otherwise in its sole discretion.