PDA

View Full Version : Plano tackle box dividers

Outbound
08-21-2020, 04:33 PM
I have a few Plano 3600 boxes I use for storing tackle and flies. Naturally, they never come with enough dividers. I need another 30+ dividers. Anyone know of a Canadian source for them?

CranePete
08-21-2020, 08:27 PM
I’ve never seen the dividers by themselves, but maybe something could be made from used washer fluid jugs?

HuyFishin
08-21-2020, 08:37 PM
I’ve never seen the dividers by themselves, but maybe something could be made from used washer fluid jugs?

Most likely do sell them individually, just not in stores. Probably only online in the states. Haha

I know Flambeau sells extra packs of dividers so I would imagine plano does

Walleyedude
08-21-2020, 09:02 PM
I have a few Plano 3600 boxes I use for storing tackle and flies. Naturally, they never come with enough dividers. I need another 30+ dividers. Anyone know of a Canadian source for them?

I’ve got tons of them.

If you’re in Calgary or nearby, you’re welcome to them. Send me a PM.

SamSteele
08-22-2020, 08:41 AM
I’ve got tons of them.

Me too. I’m in Sherwood Park. If that’s closer to you, send me a PM and you can have a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jigsalot
08-22-2020, 09:03 AM

I dealt with them once and they were great. I broke the latch on my Plano tackle box and they sent me two latches I for free. Just email them and they will most likely help you out. Good company to deal with.

Outbound
08-22-2020, 01:53 PM
I’ve got tons of them.

Thanks! PM sent.

Me too. I’m in Sherwood Park. If that’s closer to you, send me a PM and you can have a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Grande Prairie. If Walleyedude isn't able to ship some up to me (on my dime of course), I'll drop you a PM. Thanks!

I dealt with them once and they were great. I broke the latch on my Plano tackle box and they sent me two latches I for free. Just email them and they will most likely help you out. Good company to deal with.

Good to know. I'll send them an email too.

ghostguy6
08-23-2020, 09:59 PM
I have a bunch of assorted dividers you can have, not sure if they are from a 3600 or not. Also located in Sherwood Park.