PDA

View Full Version : Roadside minnows? Dynamite plastics?

Kokaneeranger
10-22-2020, 04:58 PM
Just wondering if anyone has given these new plastics a try? I have confidence with the Berkeley products ie. Gulp Alive but haven’t been able to give these new plastics a good try. Has anyone had luck with em summer or winter, what styles do you guys prefer and what are you targeting??

Talking moose
10-22-2020, 11:19 PM
Just wondering if anyone has given these new plastics a try? I have confidence with the Berkeley products ie. Gulp Alive but haven’t been able to give these new plastics a good try. Has anyone had luck with em summer or winter, what styles do you guys prefer and what are you targeting??

I’ve tried the dynamite tubes. Caught some bullies. A tube is a tube though. Nothing special. Decent price though.

Smoky buck
10-23-2020, 07:06 AM
I’ve tried the dynamite tubes. Caught some bullies. A tube is a tube though. Nothing special. Decent price though.

If they are soft plastics I agree for the most part. Might get different colours or one is softer

But gulp and Berkeley are actually bait do to scent/flavor and not made of plastisol. So they are different for sure

To the OP those products are different as mentioned above soft plastics vs bait

Flieguy
10-23-2020, 06:00 PM
absolutely hammered lake trout last year on dynamite plastics tubes. Pinched the barb and used no bait, had no trouble hooking them and bringing them up from 80ft