PDA

View Full Version : Minnows?

Lowrance Fishburn
11-23-2020, 02:55 PM
So of all the things covid has had an affect on, the last thing I thought we would be dealing with is a lack of frozen minnows. Yet here we are and most major retailers in Edmonton are plumb out of stock and not expecting more any time soon. Does anyone out there have a solid line on some good minnows? Or some they are willing to sell? Please let me know, feel free to Pm me. Cheers.

AK47
11-23-2020, 03:14 PM
Same in Calgary:(

calgarygringo
11-23-2020, 03:38 PM
I truly believe there is no minnow shortage but a supplier issue. Go to Sask and there is minnows for sale at every store and gas station and they are all the same ones we are looking for here. My freezer looks like a Parker minnows store and again easy to get from Sask. Take a trip or find someone that can get them shipped to AB for you. Oh and way cheaper there than here too.

Sooner
11-23-2020, 03:55 PM
I have heard that about the minnows. A friend is saying maggots have been out of stock all summer and looks like into the winter as well. Is that true?

Talking moose
11-23-2020, 04:11 PM
Buddy just drove to sylvan lake and bought 10 tubs of Parker’s and 4 bags of smelts. Closest he could find. Phone around.

Jigsalot
11-23-2020, 04:39 PM
Leduc Wuhan tire always has them when I go. Don’t know right now but they should.

Dewey Cox
11-23-2020, 05:47 PM
I was actually proactive enough to trap some this year.
So, most likely I won't have any time to fish this winter...