PDA

View Full Version : Caroline meeting

baitfisher83
08-13-2009, 06:47 PM
I figured i probably wouldnt get much attention in the main thread, so i'm gonna try this. I did manage to get the Saturday off but i can only get to the meet if someone is willing to take me on the friday night or saturday morning...Seems most people are leaving on the thursday or friday morning and i cant afford to take friday and saturday off...

baitfisher83
08-13-2009, 10:51 PM
nevermind, got a ride, leaving saturday morning, should be there around noonish, gives you lots of time to hide....

jts1
08-13-2009, 11:14 PM
I figured i probably wouldnt get much attention in the main thread, so i'm gonna try this. I did manage to get the Saturday off but i can only get to the meet if someone is willing to take me on the friday night or saturday morning...Seems most people are leaving on the thursday or friday morning and i cant afford to take friday and saturday off...

nevermind, got a ride, leaving saturday morning, should be there around noonish, gives you lots of time to hide....

Why the drama all the time. I am sure if you had posted on the main thread you would have got a reply. Just need a lil patience good to see that you got a ride now smile

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
08-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Why the drama all the time. I am sure if you had posted on the main thread you would have got a reply. Just need a lil patience good to see that you got a ride now smile

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ah boy this is gonna be fun LOL Poor Baitfisher especially me & my big mouth.

WayneChristie
08-14-2009, 06:24 AM
cant wait :evilgrin: