PDA

View Full Version : Covid update question

hamster
11-24-2020, 05:47 PM
Hey guys just wondering with the new restrictions with covid r we aloud to travel in the same vehicle to go fishing with 2 people from different house hold ??

FlyTheory
11-24-2020, 05:49 PM
Hey guys just wondering with the new restrictions with covid r we aloud to travel in the same vehicle to go fishing with 2 people from different house hold ??

I was thinking the same thing haha

Penner
11-24-2020, 06:40 PM
I’ll suggest it would be irresponsible to do so in the short term. Drive separate gasoline is cheap. You getting sick isn’t worth the gamble in my opinion.

dodger
11-24-2020, 06:47 PM
I’ll suggest it would be irresponsible to do so in the short term. Drive separate gasoline is cheap. You getting sick isn’t worth the gamble in my opinion.

Yep. It's just for a short period of time.

Dodger.

hamster
11-24-2020, 06:50 PM

Agree thats what I was thinking 👌👍

Hunter4ever12
11-24-2020, 06:50 PM
Yep. It's just for a short period of time.

Dodger.

One could only wish.....

Crankbait
11-24-2020, 06:53 PM
To be honest, it has made fishing trips with friends way better by going separate,, if they get fed up and want to go, it doesn't become the dance of, "soooo, when should we packer in?". Last thing I wanna think about is ending my day on another's fickleness,, also, my vehicle is only my gear and crap.

SNAPFisher
11-24-2020, 07:23 PM
To be honest, it has made fishing trips with friends way better by going separate,, if they get fed up and want to go, it doesn't become the dance of, "soooo, when should we packer in?". Last thing I wanna think about is ending my day on another's fickleness,, also, my vehicle is only my gear and crap.

^^ So true!

58thecat
11-24-2020, 07:27 PM

Covid super thread has the answers......move on over there or da mod's be a coming for ya.....:scared0018::scared0018::scared0018:

pikeman06
11-24-2020, 07:29 PM
Stick n Stay and make er pay...i love that last little flurry of action at the very end of the day. Caught some very big pike as the crowds leave. I think they move through the community holes feeding on bait that some guys dump down the they before they leave. Its happened too many times to be just coincidence.

Crankbait
11-24-2020, 07:41 PM
Stick n Stay and make er pay...i love that last little flurry of action at the very end of the day. Caught some very big pike as the crowds leave. I think they move through the community holes feeding on bait that some guys dump down the they before they leave. Its happened too many times to be just coincidence.

I could write a big boring book on this phenomena,, I'm of the crowd that; one last cast means 50, and two more minutes means at least 45. I hate packing the day in.

I digress.

Covid during fishing times keeps your days freer and less people coming close to your spot.

Jamie Black R/T
11-25-2020, 09:55 AM

You need new friends.....these^^ guys only get invited once.

Vapor
11-25-2020, 10:31 AM
You need new friends.....these^^ guys only get invited once.

Buhaha! Exactly what I was thinking!
:fishing:

kevinhits
11-25-2020, 01:20 PM

Totally....I always take my own vehicle so I can come and go as I please..LOL.

And all the crap I bring along, no where to sit in the truck.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Crankbait
11-25-2020, 01:42 PM
Totally....I always take my own vehicle so I can come and go as I please..LOL.

And all the crap I bring along, no where to sit in the truck.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Might need to start a new thread in this subject, lol.

DeanHrehirc
11-25-2020, 01:45 PM
I am wondering as well. if my father in-law who is my cohort for child care, can travel with me.... seems like a bit of a grey area.