PDA

View Full Version : Ice fishing sale

raw outdoors
12-04-2020, 12:07 PM
Sucks we can’t drive to the boarder to pick stuff up but shipping might not be to bad if the prices are good enough.
Check out the website guys !

https://reedsvipdeals.com/

Poppa
12-04-2020, 12:23 PM
this reeks of spam, at best, and solicitation at worst. If you want to promote a product, you should pay the site owners to advertise like everyone else does.

Remps17
12-04-2020, 12:35 PM
I heard they were going to be having a huge sale. Wonder for the guys who want to order if there is a way to split shipping.

Fritzy
12-04-2020, 12:53 PM
Help me out if anyone you know may need some gear...
Cheers

57charlie
12-04-2020, 01:11 PM
If their prices aren’t marked down by a minimum of 50%, there are going to be very few good deals to be had buying from south of the border. Exchange rate is easily 32%, then there’s shipping, and if the order is over $50, you may end up paying duty as well. Sometimes if you look hard enough you very well could find what you’re looking for in Canada/locally.

Zip-in-Z
12-04-2020, 01:38 PM
If their prices aren’t marked down by a minimum of 50%, there are going to be very few good deals to be had buying from south of the border. Exchange rate is easily 32%, then there’s shipping, and if the order is over $50, you may end up paying duty as well. Sometimes if you look hard enough you very well could find what you’re looking for in Canada/locally.

Agreed .... Cabella's just had their Cyber Monday "Online" sale finished yesterday, they were including free shipping on I believe it was $149.00 sales, I looked at Reed's prices on some of the same items, no big sale deals once you pay all the add on charges.

Wait for Boxing Day, the prices will be reduced even lower.

D.

raw outdoors
12-04-2020, 02:20 PM
this reeks of spam, at best, and solicitation at worst. If you want to promote a product, you should pay the site owners to advertise like everyone else does.

I didn’t know anyone was forcing you to order, Or how a company having a sale would make a week man break down and have a fit.

For the rest of you out there I just found the sale on YouTube and haven’t ordered anything but did order a otter shack last season from Reeds for a amazing price cheaper than any sale hear so I thought I would share the link and if guys are interested in something compare and see if it’s worth it to or not.

Hunter4ever12
12-04-2020, 02:51 PM

Good lord I’ll be sure not to post about the next cabelas sale.....

58thecat
12-07-2020, 09:06 AM

the only good spam comes in a can with a key.....:)