PDA

View Full Version : 39 hours lll

Talking moose
12-08-2020, 06:13 AM
Probably not because of covid? Anyone know?

pinelakeperch
12-08-2020, 09:16 AM
Probably not because of covid? Anyone know?

I'm not aware that there were any plans, regardless of COVID. I think there were three years between the first two.

SamSteele
12-08-2020, 09:27 AM
Aaron hasn't put out anything since his last video where he went through the ice. Jay has been putting out ice fishing videos nearly daily. I wouldn't be holding my breath for another series anytime soon.

Poppa
12-08-2020, 10:54 AM
they will do one eventually...I think there's money to be made there, for them, and I honestly do think they have a lot of fun with them. The issue is that there's a LOT of work....like a TON.....to produce that project. It's exhausting for the anglers, and then the camera work, editing, etc.... it's insane how much goes into it. But...... I think they will eventually do a S3.

Oh, and for what it's worth....I'd love to see Clayton Schick and Tom Boley involved in some way. I know Tom isn't exactly part of that "universe" with the rest of them (Clayton certainly is...) but he's a hot stick who could do some damage and put up the points.

mlee
12-08-2020, 12:24 PM
Tom paired with Eric would be epic (not an AP fan at all).
Would also like to see Clayton in there too. Maybe Clayton with Jay and Aaron back with Manny.

Talking moose
12-08-2020, 12:28 PM
I can’t stand Eric. Lol

Poppa
12-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Eric's a beauty, and if he was paired with someone like Pauly C, they'd destroy. But Paul and Taro is a solid combo, too. They've tournament fished together for a LONG time, so they know each other really well. Jay and Clay would be a really interesting team. Aaron and Alex. The Twins. Guess that leaves Taro with Boley...but not sure that would work. It takes a unique personality to work with Taro, I think. You have to "get" him. Maybe Aaron and Taro, Alex and Boley. The Young Guns. Could be a thing....

Of all those anglers, Aaron would be the only one who isn't "A-Team" pro staff, but I'm sure they can get around that...

nimrod
12-09-2020, 10:33 AM
Tom paired with Eric would be epic (not an AP fan at all).
Would also like to see Clayton in there too. Maybe Clayton with Jay and Aaron back with Manny.

Maybe Clayton, has grown up from a few years ago, back then he had a fast moving wick to then blow up in a tantrum, I know from experience.