PDA

View Full Version : drinks tonight

baitfisher83
08-15-2009, 07:42 PM
anyone who's up for a few drinks tonight, i'm headed to Atlas pizza on Memorial dr and Madigan dr n.e......text me at 4033977335 or just show up..lol

hal53
08-15-2009, 07:56 PM
anyone who's up for a few drinks tonight, i'm headed to Atlas pizza on Memorial dr and Madigan dr n.e......text me at 4033977335 or just show up..lol
wish I was closer, with this dismal weather might be what the Dr. ordered

Goater
08-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Atlas house special is one perfect pizza!!

baitfisher83
08-15-2009, 10:06 PM
if only people were up for it...

Deano
08-15-2009, 10:37 PM
I guess people don't like the pizza. You might of had better luck posting in the "General Discussion" forum.

Deano

baitfisher83
08-15-2009, 10:38 PM
nah, i woulda had better luck if i wasnt me.....

WayneChristie
08-15-2009, 10:45 PM
I would have joined you, but its too far to drive :D

alodar
08-15-2009, 10:53 PM
yeah im up for drinks... already well into some actually but calgary ... bit far from edmonton :/ sry

mistamikel
08-15-2009, 11:32 PM
damn it now i want pizza!!! ok you bring the pie and i will make the drinks :)

Shmag
08-15-2009, 11:35 PM
I would have joined you, but its too far to drive :D

X2:(

DarkAisling
08-17-2009, 11:37 AM

Drat! Missed this as my notebook was drying out (accidentally left it outside in the rain). Atlas has the best pizza! The other-half grew up just around the corner from Atlas, and it is always a treat as we don't live very close to it :)

Sending you my email addy via PM, as I get my email on my CrackBerry. I'm a compulsive CrackBerry user. If I do something stupid to my computer again, you can reach me that way.

Scott N
08-17-2009, 11:51 AM
I love Atlas Pizza... they make one good pizza.

Morph1
08-17-2009, 12:13 PM
what?? pizza for bait ?? :lol::lol:, what lake and when :D
and what fish are we gonna target ;)

jts1
08-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Pizza pizza pizza.... You have all got away from the best part of this thread ... DRINKS:evilgrin:

Morph1
08-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Pizza pizza pizza.... You have all got away from the best part of this thread ... DRINKS:evilgrin:

DRINKZ lol, Now you got me thinking, damn !!! I'll be there with my rod dressed only in pink panties...

tbosch
08-17-2009, 12:28 PM
DRINKZ lol, Now you got me thinking, damn !!! I'll be there with my rod dressed only in pink panties...

Youre going to dress your rod in pink panties???

jts1
08-17-2009, 12:41 PM

Youre going to dress your rod in pink panties???

ROFL as stupid as that sounds. There are a few on here that would be the best choice for.. What kind of party is this anyways ??:huh:

tbosch
08-17-2009, 12:43 PM
What kind of party is this anyways ??:huh:[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I like pizza as much as the next guy but.....

nicemustang
08-17-2009, 12:57 PM
I didn't know this forum turned into another social networking site. Don't think this belongs in a fishing forum.

jts1
08-17-2009, 01:05 PM
you may be right.. yellow card for Jeff.

Morph1
08-17-2009, 01:10 PM
lol, one more :lol:
ATTENTION !!! - SELLING PINK PANTIES 241 just imported from china - will fit any fishing rod including the reel :D
text me to 780 740 3030 - Limited quantities !!! won't last long !!! :lol:
pls forgive me , just trying to have some fun.... the intend of it was it should be in a different category as it is not fishing related !!!
Cheers !;)

baitfisher83
08-17-2009, 05:52 PM
I didn't know this forum turned into another social networking site. Don't think this belongs in a fishing forum.

a bit bitter are we???so what if i wanna have a little get together with a bunch of fellow fishermen, if you dont wanna go thats fine, but you dont have to knock others for it

DarkAisling
08-17-2009, 06:37 PM

Atlas doesn't have a great selection of drinks . . . I can't get my Strongbow there. The pizza is spectacular though, and well worth the trip :D

a bit bitter are we???so what if i wanna have a little get together with a bunch of fellow fishermen, if you dont wanna go thats fine, but you dont have to knock others for it

I thought that response was a little strange, too. Seems like the place to post this if you're looking to swap some fish tales over some cold ones. Maybe the wife/significant other won't let him go? :evilgrin:

baitfisher83
08-17-2009, 06:38 PM
so when are we going there Shelley???lol

slingshotz
08-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Atlas doesn't have a great selection of drinks . . . I can't get my Strongbow there. The pizza is spectacular though, and well worth the trip :D

If you like cider, try and find Bulmers (Magners in the US and UK), there's a few stores here that carry it. After a Bulmers, you'll not have a hankering for Strongbow anymore :evilgrin:

nicemustang
08-17-2009, 10:55 PM

Sorry if I offended, the FISHING forum is for fishing related topics, drinks and pizza is not fishing related. I usually stay out of these things but all your million posts are getting to me lmao. And then the pitty party began when no one wanted to come, I guess everyone was busy fishing.

baitfisher83
08-17-2009, 11:00 PM
you're the only one with a problem with this topic....find someone else to annoy

alodar
08-17-2009, 11:54 PM
well it is fishing realted in a way she wants to have drinks with her fishing buddies, and discuss fishing over beer and pizza is there really a need to try and ba a nazi like that if there is no real harm just let it be relax and stop trying to be an authority figure..... why is everyone always so tough on a forum.

Shmag
08-18-2009, 05:28 AM
you're the only one with a problem with this topic....find someone else to annoy

You go girl!!!!:scared:

Grizzled
08-18-2009, 08:03 AM
sorry if i offended, the fishing forum is for fishing related topics, drinks and pizza is not fishing related. I usually stay out of these things but all your million posts are getting to me lmao. And then the pitty party began when no one wanted to come, i guess everyone was busy fishing.

getting painfull...

baitfisher83
08-18-2009, 09:09 AM
If you dont like the topic, dont read the post, it's that simple, everyone seemed happy talking about going for drinks......and it's not hurting anyone to do so....and i'll likely do it again, cause not everyone on this board is a net cop :lol: and i have no issues hanging out with them.....

lovetheoutdoors
08-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Sorry if I offended, the FISHING forum is for fishing related topics, drinks and pizza is not fishing related. I usually stay out of these things but all your million posts are getting to me lmao. And then the pitty party began when no one wanted to come, I guess everyone was busy fishing.

I think it would have been a better thread in the General Discussion...

slingshotz
08-18-2009, 09:34 AM
But then she might have had the psycho hunters coming out for drinks as well :lol:

DarkAisling
08-18-2009, 09:35 AM
I think it would have been a better thread in the General Discussion...

If the mods thought so, they can easily move the thread. But, as she was looking for anglers to spin some tales with, this seems like the logical place.

Is it a full moon or something? The board seems super cranky over the last couple of days.

tbosch
08-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Is it a full moon or something? The board seems super cranky over the last couple of days.[/QUOTE]

I noticed the same thing. I think its pre-hunting season anxiety...

WayneChristie
08-18-2009, 09:55 AM
who you calling cranky!!!!:mad3::mad3::mad2::mad2::mad::mad::lol:

Lambo
08-18-2009, 10:04 AM
To the party poopers: if you don't like this thread, don't read it and especially don't contribute negative comments.:tongue2: It's not like there's a lack of other fishing related threads on this forum. That's why I like this site over the other ones - tons on posts everyday.

lovetheoutdoors
08-18-2009, 11:00 AM
To the party poopers: if you don't like this thread, don't read it and especially don't contribute negative comments.:tongue2: It's not like there's a lack of other fishing related threads on this forum. That's why I like this site over the other ones - tons on posts everyday.

wow.. kinda seems like you guys are the ones that are jumping down everyones throat... all i said was maybe the general discussion might have been a better place for this thread... :tongue2: