PDA

View Full Version : Trophy strike auger replacement blades

martind25
12-21-2020, 06:29 AM
Was wondering if anyone has tried to fit alternative blades, on these augers? Looks like the company has gone under, to my disappointment, and parts are hard to find. (should have bought an Ion).

calgarygringo
12-21-2020, 07:16 AM
Shop online and you will find them. Saying that I would try an Eskimo blade. Not sure but there is a chance. See if someone has a spare you could try to match.

old dog
12-21-2020, 11:20 AM
Did u try Cabelas. Given they pushed this brand for several years. That sucks for sure. I was close to buying one years ago. And I was always worried how long they would survive given the number of brand name augers started making electric augers. Good luck finding blades. Hope your battery holds up

honker_clonker
12-21-2020, 11:36 AM
Looks to be the same as the clam 120v auger? Maybe take a look at those and see if it would work.

CNP
12-21-2020, 12:24 PM
https://www.cabelas.ca/product/99795/trophy-strike-ice-auger-8-blade-replacement-kit

martind25
12-21-2020, 04:44 PM
Thank you, we're going for a drive..

HuyFishin
12-21-2020, 05:27 PM
Thank you, we're going for a drive..

I would just resell the unit. If you’re worried about the blades right now. Just wait till other problems arise. When u have to find a new battery, you’re gonna be upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD848
12-21-2020, 05:38 PM
I would just resell the unit. If you’re worried about the blades right now. Just wait till other problems arise. When u have to find a new battery, you’re gonna be upset.

So just dump it on some poor sucker and let him have the problems, really?

I have bought my share of stuff that I knew was no good or had problems, but I would never resell any off it , never been that broke or ever will be.

If your integrity is worth the price of an auger then by all means have at it.

JD

HuyFishin
12-21-2020, 05:50 PM
So just dump it on some poor sucker and let him have the problems, really?

I have bought my share of stuff that I knew was no good or had problems, but I would never resell any off it , never been that broke or ever will be.

If your integrity is worth the price of an auger then by all means have at it.

JD

I don’t think it would be dumping it on a poor sucker. It’s still a working and functional unit. Many businesses sell discontinued or clearance items with no replacement parts and people still knowingly purchase it as long as the price is right. Doesn’t mean the business has no integrity.