PDA

View Full Version : Buck Lake

outbackpat
08-16-2009, 03:01 AM
Went on a solo trip into buck saturday. The fishing was terrible but there was plenty of nice fast boat's on the water. Here's my beef, if your one of these fast boat operator's and I'm not talking about every boat on the lake, just the ones that don't have the time or I guess or some of us would call it good fishing ethics to slow down for the people in the smaller craft's, I'll be the guy holding up half a peace sign. I know buck is a terribly small lake and there's not alot of room to manouver around but travelling at 30 knot's plus within 30 feet of a 12' craft is just plain ignorant. And further more next spring my wife and I will be buying a new rig 16' to 18', and yes for those who are wondering, I will practice what I preach.

RedHeadedFisherman
08-16-2009, 03:13 AM
is is the same at PCR the 'Go fast' :evilgrin::mad3::mad2:boats seem to think they rule the water, and us lowly fishermen(womans) on the dock should bow down and kiss there propellers when they decide to come barlle'as's into the dock.. don't mater if your fishing, they will gleefully roll over your line, cutting your line every time, then have the nerve to say you fowled there props!

i used to have a boat, and i was very courtious to all.. yeled out i was comming in( to a dock/launch) if i saw peeps within 20 feey. now days smome boaters just have to build a clues closet, so they can go get a damm clue!!!