PDA

View Full Version : Strikemaster Discontinued

overparr
01-01-2021, 10:35 AM
My brother inlaw ordered a Electric Strikemaster Auger through Cabella's before Christmas and just got a message from Cabella's saying that this product was no longer available and is discontinued. Is this just a Cabella's issue or is this a non delivery issue to Canada

Jims83cj5
01-01-2021, 10:51 AM
Gunna need the internet fact checker team on this one lol

HuyFishin
01-01-2021, 11:02 AM
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were releasing electric strikemaster 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liketoshoot
01-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Just come from Cabela’s and bought the display model stickmaster and extra battery, also last tent, shelves pretty bare.

trophyhunter
01-01-2021, 01:49 PM
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were releasing electric strikemaster 2.0

I was thinking the same, They need to! Timing would be off?

Fishin' Fool
01-01-2021, 02:50 PM
My brother inlaw ordered a Electric Strikemaster Auger through Cabella's before Christmas and just got a message from Cabella's saying that this product was no longer available and is discontinued. Is this just a Cabella's issue or is this a non delivery issue to Canada

I ordered a 10" 40v Strikemaster from Cabelas on Xmas Day. I received the extra battery on the 30th with the auger expected next week.

SNAPFisher
01-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Out of stock according to the Rapala / Strikemaster web site. That is probably why. Obviously becoming a popular auger!

old dog
01-02-2021, 08:10 AM
Ya given they r lower priced than the other competitors and there quality, no wonder they r sold out. There is a lot of product out there that is in high demand and/ or the manufacturing potential has been reduce due to the present situation

liketoshoot
01-02-2021, 06:59 PM
1st day out with it worked like a charm

calgarygringo
01-02-2021, 07:17 PM
I am going to take a guess based on the fact I used to be in the business.

Most ice fishing items the companies basically do one big run of them over in China. This year there is also covid to think about but when you buy you basically put your orders in the summer and they make their numbers of production based on p.o's plus a bit. When these are gone the product is done for the year. I remember several fast moving items done and could not be reordered early in the year because everything they produced was sold so nothing for the dealers was available.

Saying that the western Canada Rapala rep is local so I imagine some info could be had fairly easily as to the situation.