PDA

View Full Version : Start a new sub-catagory

RedHeadedFisherman
08-17-2009, 03:16 AM
was reading http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forums/index.php
saw this cat,.. Hookup a Partner why not start a simular sub- catagory here.??:cool:

if you get to go with a parntner. share the cost(s).. that will make all feel good and wont be a burden on any ones wallet L))

thoughts/opions?? :huh:

PoorTurtle
08-17-2009, 08:43 AM
I would use it for sure.

jinx
08-17-2009, 12:16 PM
I would use it little scary sometimes fishin by myself

RedHeadedFisherman
08-17-2009, 11:27 PM
lets hear from the forums 'grandads' lol.. (thise with much experiance) who would be willing to be a 'Fishing partner'?????:D

baitfisher83
08-17-2009, 11:37 PM
why just the old guys??:P

RedHeadedFisherman
08-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Sorry BF, yes, and all the cute YOUNG ladys: L)):D:D:wave::evilgrin:

kitchen
08-18-2009, 01:29 AM
now only if there were some cute young ladies

deanmc
08-18-2009, 06:06 AM
:eek:now only if there were some cute young ladies

-JR-
08-18-2009, 06:22 AM
I had the same problem ,finding someone to go fishing with,then when you invite someone ,they give you a rude look if you ask them for fuel money.
I have now gone the other way. I just guide in my boat. Price is up front per hr .

WayneChristie
08-18-2009, 08:45 AM
sounds like a good idea to me!

RedHeadedFisherman
08-18-2009, 12:56 PM
I had the same problem ,finding someone to go fishing with,then when you invite someone ,they give you a rude look if you ask them for fuel money.
I have now gone the other way. I just guide in my boat. Price is up front per hr .

I agree, unless it is expressly impiled, that this is a 'gift trip" take it as you should at LEAST! offer to pay half the costs.. at the bare minumum the fuel..
i drive, but being on AISH, $ is a dear commodity for me.. i dont mind driving, if the tank is full :D:D
also it's nice to have some one to share a good ( or bad) days of fishing with :)

RedHeadedFisherman
08-19-2009, 12:11 AM
Finnaly met my first AO member..... Baitfisher83, went out to PCR today about 2PM.. there was this nice young girl there, and i mentioned something about the forum, and low and behold it was her").. we had fun catching 'eyes.. she tryed her dangiest to catch a pike, thew everything but the tackle box at em.. no go :) better luck next time Baitfisher :))
i had 4 double hook-ups today.. ( 5 is my personal record for one day) ..
am going down to Little Bow PP this weekend.. will hopefully get a keeper eye there :D

slingshotz
08-19-2009, 09:17 AM

That's just plain lack of manners, even going out with close friends we offer to split the fuel, it's not $0.35/ltr anymore and none of us are millionaires. I don't understand the thinking of some people anymore, everyone I know would imply that being invited out on a trip would mean you chip in for the gas, or that they drive next time.

WayneChristie
08-19-2009, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=RedHeadedFisherman;371951]Finnaly met my first AO member..... Baitfisher83, went out to PCR today about 2PM.. there was this nice young girl there, and i mentioned something about the forum, and low and behold it was her").. we had fun catching 'eyes.. she tryed her dangiest to catch a pike, thew everything but the tackle box at em.. no go :) better luck next time Baitfisher :))
glad to hear she brought a friend too :evilgrin::lol::lol::lol:

RedHeadedFisherman
08-19-2009, 02:39 PM
lets hear from the forums 'grandads' lol.. (thise with much experiance) who would be willing to be a 'Fishing partner'?????:D

LOL!! have not heard from many of 'The Grandads' on here :D:evilgrin:

DarkAisling
08-19-2009, 09:26 PM
glad to hear she brought a friend too :evilgrin::lol::lol::lol:

You're rotten!

WayneChristie
08-19-2009, 09:29 PM
You're rotten!

:innocent::innocent::innocent: whaaaaaa??????