PDA

View Full Version : Drive on Locations closer to Slave Lake

buckbrushoutdoors
02-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Looking for suggestions where I can pull my enclosed trailer onto the ice and fish and sleep, I usually fish the narrows and the access there isn't viable for a truck and trailer. any suggestions would be great. I plan on taking the kids out for family day long weekend and make a long weekend out of it. Unfortunately I don't know Slave Lake that well.

Thanks,

AlbertanGP
02-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Further west at the town of Joussard you should be able to get on no problem. If the access in town straight north off the highway is too rough, take the street along the lake west to the old marina. You'll be able to get on there.

guru fisher
02-01-2021, 05:16 PM
You can go on at Canyon Creek. It’s so damn windy out there it’s like Siberia it’s so cold. Fishing is dead slow most of the times. Hardly worth even going out
The wind was so brutal last week and someone there said this isn’t even that bad.

buckbrushoutdoors
02-02-2021, 07:35 AM
You can go on at Canyon Creek. It’s so damn windy out there it’s like Siberia it’s so cold. Fishing is dead slow most of the times. Hardly worth even going out
The wind was so brutal last week and someone there said this isn’t even that bad.

sounds promising thanks for the great tip haha

buckbrushoutdoors
02-02-2021, 07:36 AM
Further west at the town of Joussard you should be able to get on no problem. If the access in town straight north off the highway is too rough, take the street along the lake west to the old marina. You'll be able to get on there.

Thanks! I will check out the map and figure it out.