PDA

View Full Version : Cold Lake Tournament Video

Willowtrail
02-16-2021, 12:43 PM
Made my first ice fishing video over the weekend. We didn't have a ton of luck but I did land at least one fish per day. Sunday was our best day with the most landed.

Weaver put on a great tournament and we had a great time, 2 of our group lucked out on the wildcard draws and won $100 each.

Video shares a few of the rules from the tournament, some Lowrance ActiveTarget footage and a nice fish fight on Sunday.

My first attempt making a video with multiple cameras. Was even lucky enough to have Mat checking our group when I hooked into the big fish for our group and he hit record on his phone.

Hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/8HbFmkkAy7s

Elchinodiablo
02-16-2021, 07:52 PM
Thats was an awesome video. Thanks. Is it only atvs on that lake or pickups are ok to drive on?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Jims83cj5
02-16-2021, 08:17 PM
Diesel trucks pulling tandem cargo trailers with multiple quads in it are driving all over it

58thecat
02-17-2021, 07:57 AM
Hmmmmm and Mat didn't share the hot spot with you?:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Willowtrail
02-17-2021, 09:36 AM
Hmmmmm and Mat didn't share the hot spot with you?:sHa_sarcasticlol:

I took the picture of Kate. I know the hot spot. It was my spot. I got my 36” there 2 years ago too

58thecat
02-18-2021, 07:18 AM
I took the picture of Kate. I know the hot spot. It was my spot. I got my 36” there 2 years ago too

Ya I know, mat text me and then went silent so I triangulated the position between the three cell phones out there and pinged the spot.....funny how ice holes move due to underwater currents keeping spots secret...:)

Upcoming wk-end will be balmy:sHa_shakeshout:

Sunscreen and no ice tent:)

rasbok
02-18-2021, 09:01 AM
Great video. thanks for sharing