PDA

View Full Version : Trudeau's Spin Doctor Drummond: Hunting is So Over

SnipeHunter
02-23-2021, 08:40 PM
This is Alan Drummond from Doctors for Protection From Guns.

He feels our hunting culture & heritage is a thing of the past and he's working to make sure it is so.

https://www.vibby.com/watch?vib=QkI1ERvh5

This is Justin Trudeau. He loves these guys.

https://vib.by/v/7JoXb-u3c

Cross Eyed Cowboy
02-23-2021, 08:45 PM
I'd like to see him tell that to a First Nations audience, not some downtown Toronto audience.

huntinstuff
02-23-2021, 08:46 PM
Lol

Considering up to 18,000 people die each year from a preventable medical error, that moron should try to do better in his own backyard first.......

Doctors. Stay in your lane or get run over

Cageyc
02-23-2021, 08:57 PM
The man isn’t even liked as a doctor, just a quack. Google him and check out his reviews.

Duke74
02-23-2021, 09:37 PM
Plus, when all of our guns are gone, the Turdeau Dictatorship can do whatever they want.

^v^Tinda wolf^v^
02-23-2021, 09:41 PM
I say hide them out of your home in a safe location for when the next government gives them back! And if they don’t, sell them to the highest bidder! It won’t be the government 👍

7magtime
02-23-2021, 09:42 PM
Another wing nut that gets air time for his views due to the subject line. He looks like the type that doesn’t venture far from from the comfort of his home....:thinking-006:

SnipeHunter
02-23-2021, 10:32 PM
Another wing nut that gets air time for his views due to the subject line. He looks like the type that doesn’t venture far from from the comfort of his home....:thinking-006:

He always talks how he's 'big country' because he lives on an acreage just outside Perth. A rural doctor through & through.

Iron Brew
02-24-2021, 12:43 AM
He always talks how he's 'big country' because he lives on an acreage just outside Perth. A rural doctor through & through.

He was a twit when I was a kid there, and he is still a twit. He wasn't liked then and I really doubt that has changed. The area he claims to represent is quite, quite redneck and he does not represent the local population at all.

st99
02-24-2021, 07:06 AM
Lol

Considering up to 18,000 people die each year from a preventable medical error, that moron should try to do better in his own backyard first.......

Doctors. Stay in your lane or get run over

the numbers I found when I looked into it years ago, were 24 000, so yeah, he should fix his own backyard first

El Carnicero
02-24-2021, 07:56 AM
What an ass.
"Feed your family venison every night, Venison is not that great." Nice smug shrug of his shoulder when he said it too.

I feed my family venison every night, literally. We haven't purchased beef in the 8 years that I have hunted. My family loves it.

Where do they keep finding these whack jobs? and how about when you get interviewed you keep your personal thoughts and feelings out of the interview. you are being interviewed for your professional expertise, not your personal beliefs.

Idiots.

TomP
02-24-2021, 08:43 AM
Uninformed ignorant doctor knows nothing of true Canadians. Waste of skin.

st99
02-24-2021, 09:56 AM
the media should bring that up unexpectedly to doc drummond in a live questioning, I'd be curious to see his reaction

https://www.rcinet.ca/en/2019/10/28/thousands-die-from-medical-errors-yearly-notes-advocacy-group/#:~:text=In%20Canada%2C%20medical%20errors%20accou nt,is%20injured%20from%20unintended%20harm.

Ackleyman
02-24-2021, 10:06 AM
Uninformed ignorant doctor knows nothing of true Canadians. Waste of skin.

Good post. Too the point.

At 1:29 he says "restriction of handguns to gun clubs"
knows nothing about regulations that are in place and working. As you state he is an uninformed fool and he GRINDS me with his drivel , slow aggravating speach. :mad3:

TomP
02-24-2021, 10:52 AM
Good post. Too the point.

At 1:29 he says "restriction of handguns to gun clubs"
knows nothing about regulations that are in place and working. As you state he is an uninformed fool and he GRINDS me with his drivel , slow aggravating speach. :mad3:

Yup that was a hard video to get through....very aggravating. Hunting, fishing, firearms and the outdoors are a huge part of my life and a huge passion of many Canadians. It is a part of our culture and way of life...and for me it is what truly makes me feel human.. it gives me peace. We are not harming anyone..and the majority of the out of doors community takes conservation seriously. Why don’t the drs and government tackle actual issues in our society instead of trampling on law abiding firearms owners and hunters...makes me sick.

guysmiley
02-24-2021, 12:32 PM
I clicked on the link and then thought better of it. Decided not to watch as it will only infuriate me further and that is not good for my health.

Instead I ordered a new shotgun....

Canuck_hunter
02-24-2021, 12:33 PM
I was dismissed for years when I told fellow hunters that that antigun crowd wanted all guns eventually. We were called conspiracy theorists.

Dr Drummond is a key figure in the Canadian Antigun movement and his words should be taken quite literally. The antigunners are not hiding their intentions anymore. All gun owners, hunters, fishermen should be joined at the hip on fighting this.

This is about more then our guns. Please share this video to everyone.

SnipeHunter
02-24-2021, 10:58 PM
I was dismissed for years when I told fellow hunters that that antigun crowd wanted all guns eventually. We were called conspiracy theorists.

Dr Drummond is a key figure in the Canadian Antigun movement and his words should be taken quite literally. The antigunners are not hiding their intentions anymore. All gun owners, hunters, fishermen should be joined at the hip on fighting this.

This is about more then our guns. Please share this video to everyone.

Yes, this article exposes their intent.

https://www.thecanadafiles.com/articles/under-no-pretext-the-canadian-ruling-class-gun-control-project-op-ed