PDA

View Full Version : another good fishing weekend

Cam-hunter
06-11-2007, 08:52 PM
had another great fishing weekend guys and gals. heres some pictures for you too enjoy.

Cam-hunter
06-11-2007, 08:53 PM
the rest of the great weekend

Soreneck Racing
06-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Looks like a good weekend for you and the family! Good to see the little ones fishing.

What were the birds in the tree and where abouts is Graham Lake-must be in the north somewhere?

Cam-hunter
06-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Its great to spend time out there with my son amd my Grandson he's a keener and were an old guy pretty fast

We had a very good fishing put back lots of 5-6 pounders wally's and a few 12-14 jacks so all in all we caught alot of good fish strong and very tasty in the fry pan over the fry

Graham Lake is up beside Peerless lake and there are alot of very good lakes in the area
Peerless
Graham Lake
Vandesteen
God's
Long
They all hold good fish

Cam-hunter
06-11-2007, 09:53 PM
The dirty little bastard in the trees were cormarants(spelling?) there destroy everthing around them

Walleyes
06-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Good job cam,, those are some sweet hogs...

MB1
06-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Imagine the feed those comorants are taking from the gamefish! Should be a bounty on them birds. Very nice fish.

-NDN-
06-12-2007, 04:52 AM
Great looking pictures!! What a nice pike. But hey, no pics of the walleye fillets to tease us all????? Those birds should be classed the same as Gophers. Same as Pelicans in some places.

Cam-hunter
06-12-2007, 05:59 PM
yes I agree the birds should have a bounty on them not protected Sorry NDN? (whats that stand for anyway) no pictures of the fillets but I will tell you they were dam good!! Cooked in the best breading money can buy from your old stomping grounds S.I.R in Winnipeg its called Guide's Choice and if you get the chance buy some you will never fry walleye in anything else (EVER).

Cam

Faststeel
06-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Thats a fish eating frenzy waiting to happen, them birds need a little thinning out, where abouts is this lake? Great pics provided from your outing, have you fished that lake in previous years? FS

-NDN-
06-13-2007, 04:28 AM
yes I agree the birds should have a bounty on them not protected Sorry NDN? (whats that stand for anyway) no pictures of the fillets but I will tell you they were dam good!! Cooked in the best breading money can buy from your old stomping grounds S.I.R in Winnipeg its called Guide's Choice and if you get the chance buy some you will never fry walleye in anything else (EVER).

Cam

say " N D N " quickly, is you say it quick in a low tone you will get the accent ;) Then you will know what it stands for:p

Guide's Choice you say?? ive heard of this stuff. over on some manitoba forums. im headed down there for a week the end of this month and plan on hitting S.I.R. I dont think there is gonna be a Smallie, walleye, goldeye or Catfish safe while im down there. Gonna try to catch a MasterAngler Carp on the Red River, its worth a try.

Cam-hunter
06-13-2007, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=-NDN-;33385]say " N D N " quickly, is you say it quick in a low tone you will get the accent ;) Then you will know what it stands for:p

Got it

bigkid6.7
06-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Just becase i only got one walleye cam dose not mean i was not there:lol: