PDA

View Full Version : Wall Tent repair/upgrades

Hilgy
03-02-2021, 05:23 PM
Hello All,

I'm going to need to get a couple things fixed and a couple things added to my wall tent this spring and was curious if any knew of anywhere in the Red Deer area.

I had come across and add on kijiji a while back but i can no longer find it posted. I'm hoping to not have to haul to the big city to get it done but if that what it comes to then so be it.

Thanks
Hilgy

Albertadiver
03-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Hello All,

I'm going to need to get a couple things fixed and a couple things added to my wall tent this spring and was curious if any knew of anywhere in the Red Deer area.

I had come across and add on kijiji a while back but i can no longer find it posted. I'm hoping to not have to haul to the big city to get it done but if that what it comes to then so be it.

Thanks
Hilgy

There's a shop in Airdrie that does good work if that helps.

https://www.airdriecanvas.ca/

Who Da Fisherman
03-02-2021, 06:04 PM
This ^^^^^^^^
They have replaced the zipper on my fishing tent and repaired my boat cover for a couple of years more life.
WDF

Commander B
03-02-2021, 08:14 PM
Boatmart has someone who makes custom boat covers. Get the contact and try them.

B.

Hilgy
03-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Thanks guys. I'll make a couple calls. The zipper in the front door of the tent is one of the things that needs attention.