its just it smell so good:oregonian_winesmile

i was going to put it back was just playing with yah:test:

Mink off Mink off:scared0018:

Fishing is so much fun:sHa_shakeshout:

2 Old Guys

David:)

Savage Bacon
03-02-2021, 07:39 PM
That little bugger. After you did all the work.

Reeves1
03-03-2021, 07:59 AM
Cool !

Do you still have to count that WF in your daily count ? LOL

Smoky buck
03-03-2021, 08:04 AM
Mink can sure be brave

I would let him take it even if it was my only fish. Fair price for a good show and laugh

Wolftrapper
03-03-2021, 08:32 AM
That's a great catch.
Thanks for posting.

HuyFishin
03-03-2021, 09:46 AM
haha what a cute little guy lol

Howard Hutchinson
03-03-2021, 10:25 AM
Beautiful!! Brave little souls aren't they?

Something tells me he/she has been down this thievery road before.

Thank you for sharing.

Bigwoodsman
03-03-2021, 10:39 AM
I've had them come into my wall tent kitchen area and steal eggs. Make a hell of a racket doing so as well.

They are mischievous little buggers too. One year out moose hunting last 1/2 of September, we had bagged quite a few grouse and they took all the caucuses, and packed them into the engine compartment of my hunting partners pick up. He hadn't moved it in two weeks when he started it at the end of the hunt, it made a hell of a noise and through the serpentine belt off the pulley's.

Same hunting trip, I had one come up to me and bite my rubber boot while on a stand calling.

BW

dodger
03-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Good stuff :sHa_shakeshout:

Dodger.

the local angler
03-03-2021, 06:02 PM
i had the same thing happen to me but this on the bow river here in calgary back when bait was still allowed and you could keep fish. i caught one of the biggest PB rocky mountain whitefish. had it on the stringer thinking i was going to have a nice meal. a few hours later i hear something hissing at me and my first thought was a snake but when i looked up one of those was munching on a huge fish and i was like thats one skilled mink to catch a fishing of that size. then i looked down and started to curse like hell as i realized the bugger took my PB whitefish.

Penner
03-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Mink, Weasels, River otters gotta be some of my favourite little critters. Full of P&V.

Red Bullets
03-05-2021, 02:05 AM
Neat encounter Speckle. Next time you have to freeze a willow pole into the ice and dangle one of those rabbits you shoot from the pole. To keep the mink busy, away from your fish.

Had you been in your tent and not noticed that mink might have gotten away with your fish.