PDA

View Full Version : My tuff day on pegon

Gbuss
03-02-2021, 07:51 PM
So I hit up pegon lake yesterday and it was a tuff bite here is my video. https://youtu.be/mYWvNH2hvY4

Gbuss

Curtsyneil
03-03-2021, 10:48 AM
Just curious what part of the lake you were fishing.

RACKER
03-03-2021, 12:27 PM
The bite has been slower in February but I wouldn’t say just biting at dawn or dusk. I’ve caught fish all times of the day in 6-20 fow. I’ve had to mix it up this season on locations to find them. It’s frustrating though when I’ve caught 14 fish in 4 hrs and the next day not see a thing on camera or flasher in the exact spot. One thing for sure is all the fish I’ve caught have been in really good shape/fat. Gbuss hope ya have better luck next time out there.

Gbuss
03-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Just curious what part of the lake you were fishing.

I was at grandveiw.

Gbuss
03-03-2021, 04:45 PM
The bite has been slower in February but I wouldn’t say just biting at dawn or dusk. I’ve caught fish all times of the day in 6-20 fow. I’ve had to mix it up this season on locations to find them. It’s frustrating though when I’ve caught 14 fish in 4 hrs and the next day not see a thing on camera or flasher in the exact spot. One thing for sure is all the fish I’ve caught have been in really good shape/fat. Gbuss hope ya have better luck next time out there.

I was going to try a couple spots but the ice just didnt sound right to me with all its poping. I mean hard poping like it wanted to make a shift it was also pretty cloudy ice compared to most lakes I have fished this year. I have been trying out alot of new lakes this year so I haven't really had the time to pick apart the lake. I know their is a mid lake hump that has rock rubble on it but I haven't been there yet.

Gbuss