PDA

View Full Version : UNODA United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs

Cross Eyed Cowboy
03-04-2021, 07:58 PM
Strategic Plan 2021-2025
The UN's webiste devoted to global disarmament.
https://www.un.org/disarmament/

Disarmament and Youth
https://www.un.org/disarmament/disarmament-and-youth/

Certainly not a quick read but as you drill down through it you get a much clearer perspective of what the politicians are planning to do or already implemented with regards to firearms controls.

The blueprint for the Antigun Lobby.

cody j
03-04-2021, 08:28 PM
I don’t recall voting for the dictators of the UN to decide if I can own a firearm

elkhunter11
03-04-2021, 08:32 PM
Canada hasn't had a Civil War since it was formed, but this is the kind of thing that could start one.

lmtada
03-04-2021, 08:40 PM
I don’t recall voting for the dictators of the UN to decide if I can own a firearm

Exactly. UN is not elected. Buerocrats want power over entire world. Want disarm North Americans and have America military become the United Nations military. Threaten Russia, and China.
It won’t work. Peoplekind PM has shown his cards, and population is starting pushback to UN, Great Reset, George Soros, Claus Schwab, Bill Gates, Greta, etc.
Pain is coming. These people are sick and twisted, want to suppress all individual freedom. It will be a fight. Stamp it. :fighting0030:

Zip
03-05-2021, 10:26 AM
Exactly. UN is not elected. Buerocrats want power over entire world. Want disarm North Americans and have America military become the United Nations military. Threaten Russia, and China.
It won’t work. Peoplekind PM has shown his cards, and population is starting pushback to UN, Great Reset, George Soros, Claus Schwab, Bill Gates, Greta, etc.
Pain is coming. These people are sick and twisted, want to suppress all individual freedom. It will be a fight. Stamp it. :fighting0030:

Well it will be “the good fight” that’s for sure..us humans can only take so much, eventually if we get our back to a wall...then look out!
Zip:)

elkhunter11
03-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Well it will be “the good fight” that’s for sure..us humans can only take so much, eventually if we get our back to a wall...then look out!
Zip:)

In some cases humans will fight back, in others they won't, some will just accept it when the government tells us that it's for our own good, and some will eventually rebel. The people that support the liberal firearms legislation will just sit and do what they are told, so it's hard to say how strong the resistance will be. Germany in the 30s shows how far the citizens will let the government push them, and yet other countries had revolutions, and overthrew and executed the rulers. But has there been an instance of a civil war in any democracy in recent history? And if Canadians rebelled, would the UN step in to help the corrupt government , or would the US prevent them from doing so? I guess a lot depends on the party in power in the USA at the time.

Cross Eyed Cowboy
03-05-2021, 02:07 PM
And if Canadians rebelled, would the UN step in to help the corrupt government , or would the US prevent them from doing so? I guess a lot depends on the party in power in the USA at the time.

I'm pretty sure, though I stand to be corrected, that there is something on paper that would allow US troops onto Canadian soil for the purpose of assisting in the restoration of law and order should such an occurence take place that is beyond the scope of an elected Canadian government to control.

At the very least you would see US concerns over safety of their citizens that happen to be on foreign soil, which is a good enough for them to put boots on the ground and protect their citizens and interests as we've seen the US do so many times in the past.

Heck, even some belief that Foreign Investment Protection Act with China would allow Chinese troops to put boots on the ground, just to help out!?

Stinky Buffalo
03-05-2021, 03:59 PM
It's hard to tell - but I don't know how many gun owners would be willing to risk imprisonment - and possibly impoverishing their family - over the ownership of a safe full of hunting rifles.

Resist, and you could find yourself walking away from everything that you have spent your life building, watching is all go up in flames, just because you took a stand.

Not to mention the press would label you a radical, and the neighbor who sold you out would get her five minutes of fame on TV, recounting the horrors of having lived next to a domestic terrorist and not knowing it.

Some of us will stand up and pay the price, some of us won't.

Mavrick
03-05-2021, 04:23 PM
It's hard to tell - but I don't know how many gun owners would be willing to risk imprisonment - and possibly impoverishing their family - over the ownership of a safe full of hunting rifles.

Resist, and you could find yourself walking away from everything that you have spent your life building, watching is all go up in flames, just because you took a stand.

Not to mention the press would label you a radical, and the neighbor who sold you out would get her five minutes of fame on TV, recounting the horrors of having lived next to a domestic terrorist and not knowing it.

Some of us will stand up and pay the price, some of us won't.

The problem is though after the guns are gone it will property, and other assets that they will take. When we lose it all and live in poverty for a while we will want to rebel, but how? This has played out many times in history, so giving up your guns might be the beginning of losing it all anyway. Maybe like past history those that make the stand first need to be sacrificed to spark the others to fight. That also has been repeated many times at the beginning of most conflicts.