PDA

View Full Version : free tv

zabbo
03-11-2021, 10:58 AM
Have 50 or 52 inch plasma tv. It is not smart, but would probably be great for the kids in a play room or to play video games. Located in south Calgary. If it isn't gone by Sunday the 14 th it 's going to the recycle bin! :)

57charlie
03-11-2021, 11:56 AM
This is what I did when I updated my flat screen.

Make a call or two to any of the shelters & ask if they would take it off your hands. If none of them show an interest then drop it off at the recyclers.

elkslayer132
03-11-2021, 12:10 PM
free on kijiji and it will be gone in an hour just leave on your step.

Okotok
03-11-2021, 02:49 PM
free on kijiji and it will be gone in an hour just leave on your step.

I set a broken down flat screen outside my garage with the intent to bring it to recycle. Somebody stole it!

EZM
03-11-2021, 04:21 PM
I set a broken down flat screen outside my garage with the intent to bring it to recycle. Somebody stole it!

lol - save you a trip - did you a favor.

About 10 years ago one of my neighbors was out mowing the lawn, ran out of gas, left his mower there and went to the gas station to get his jerry can filled up. I was working in the back and side yard going back and forth. (I was across the street from him a bit on an angle) but could see his front lawn clearly).

He came back 10-15 minutes later and asked me if I saw anyone around his yard (I didn't notice a thing) - someone scooped his lawn mower !!!!

It was a new area (lot's of contractors up and down the street) and lot's of activity - this would have taken some balls considering the fact I was back and forth a few times and I'm sure a dozen vehicles went by.

Okotok
03-11-2021, 08:11 PM
lol - save you a trip - did you a favor.

About 10 years ago one of my neighbors was out mowing the lawn, ran out of gas, left his mower there and went to the gas station to get his jerry can filled up. I was working in the back and side yard going back and forth. (I was across the street from him a bit on an angle) but could see his front lawn clearly).

He came back 10-15 minutes later and asked me if I saw anyone around his yard (I didn't notice a thing) - someone scooped his lawn mower !!!!

It was a new area (lot's of contractors up and down the street) and lot's of activity - this would have taken some balls considering the fact I was back and forth a few times and I'm sure a dozen vehicles went by.

Ha! My daughter saw a couple of kids steal my neighbour's "Roomba" mower a couple of years ago. She was too timid to say anything as she was home alone. No charger or anything to go with it. Not the brightest kids for sure.