PDA

View Full Version : Tell The Truth, Netflix ❗❗ 😠

Selkirk
03-14-2021, 12:15 PM
.https://media-cache.cinematerial.com/p/500x/4mmg8x2e/bigfoot-family-dutch-poster.jpg?v=1604830423

They're telling out kids 'Lies' about O&G ❗❗

CEC Petition 👉 https://www.supportcanadianenergy.ca/tell_the_truth_netflix

'Bigfoot Family' movie trailer 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6eZplmUEFY

Selkirk

Husty
03-14-2021, 12:19 PM
Cancel culture goes both ways, don't like it you don't have to watch it.

6.5 shooter
03-14-2021, 12:19 PM
Indoctrination..... Same old same old

Reeves1
03-14-2021, 12:21 PM
LIEbrals have always been deeply involved in social engineering......

Selkirk
03-14-2021, 12:24 PM

Think Again ... This is about telling Lies to Little Kids ❗

Selkirk

Bigwoodsman
03-14-2021, 12:30 PM

Selkirk

Yup Sansquatch’s don’t exist. The war room went about this bassackwards. For 30 million bucks I’m sure they could of done this better and got more mileage out of it.
Why don’t they produce a children’s movie showing the virtues and good about the oil and gas industry? Instead of bringing hype to the negativity.
Yet another UCP failure.

BW

hogie
03-14-2021, 12:39 PM
Nothing new, been happening for decades already. There was a movie in the 90s , Ferngully the last rainforest. Robin Williams was a crazy bat that escaped from laboratory as a test animal. The forest was being destroyed by human development. Actually not a bad movie, but definitely had an environmental message. The Lorax as well.

hayseed
03-14-2021, 01:44 PM
And a museum came to life at night, and Jurassic park, and....

And...
And...

hilt134
03-14-2021, 05:56 PM

That’s an awfully difficult concept.

daveyn
03-14-2021, 06:23 PM

Selkirk

Santa Claus , the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are outraged.
The biggest issue here is that our publicly funded War room has chosen this issue to take a stand on and I at least have not heard squat from them on any other topic. Not sure if we are getting $30 million a year value (now down to $12million) by being outraged at animated Childrens movies and not a peep about pipeline cancellations

58thecat
03-14-2021, 06:30 PM
and a museum came to life at night, and jurassic park, and....

And...
And...

exactly...

Twisted Canuck
03-14-2021, 06:44 PM
Winston Churchill would look on all of this and wonder why people died for the stupid generations to come.

ssyd
03-14-2021, 07:18 PM
Cancel them!!! Oh wait... It's only cancel culture when your opponents do it.

hilt134
03-14-2021, 07:30 PM
Is this actually an issue? My assumption is. A family that doesn’t support oil is likely to show their kids this then reinforce the message to them. A family that supports oil will either show their kids this and explain why it’s wrong or not show it to them. And the vast majority of kids will watch this movie and forget about it next week. The fact that this pops up on our governments radar is a bit ridiculous. I mean all other provincial issues must of been solved for them to go after kids television

midgetwaiter
03-14-2021, 07:57 PM

Selkirk

I am outraged! What’s next, a show about a bunch of Racoons who try and keep a pink aardvark from cutting down trees!??!??? Imagine how terrible that would be!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7m-EhQhFU

Dynamic
03-14-2021, 10:43 PM
Glad to see my tax dollars being wisely spent. A freaking petition on a children’s movie on a platform that you have to subscribe to. Hopefully the CEC don’t find out about YouTube or they will be very disappointed about all the “misinformation”. Embarrassing this is the line in the sand they draw.

Remember that sitcom called Dinosaurs back in the 90’s. The CEC would absolutely lose their **** if they seen the blasphemous material in that show.

traderal
03-14-2021, 11:17 PM
I sent my MLA an email last spring asking why it took so long for the war room to find the on button on their computers. I sent her many links to information far more worthy of dissemination than cartoons. Never heard back.
I can only imagine what they are doing while sequestered and spending 12 million so far, probably online poker or candy crush, no wonder its a big secret.
I am really really disappointed in that whole war room thing.

sendmethem
03-14-2021, 11:33 PM
Nothing new, been happening for decades already. There was a movie in the 90s , Ferngully the last rainforest. Robin Williams was a crazy bat that escaped from laboratory as a test animal. The forest was being destroyed by human development. Actually not a bad movie, but definitely had an environmental message. The Lorax as well.

haha that was a good movie. Forgot all about it. Classic Robbin Williams charisma, does a great rap song in that movie.

millartech
03-15-2021, 07:55 AM
The war room is a complete joke.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Cross Eyed Cowboy
03-15-2021, 08:12 AM
I was subscribed to Netflix right from the beginning and for the most part thought it had decent content at least for Canada.

About the time the pandemic started it became obvious to me the content offerings had changed drastically to suite the global social progressive movement.

I cancelled the subscription.

urban rednek
03-15-2021, 08:31 AM
Society has been telling stories to children in order to create compliance or change behaviour, since forever.
Obviously, this movie has the social license :sick: to proceed so long as it has better artwork than a Dr. Seuss story.

birdman86
03-15-2021, 09:18 AM
If you think the war room is anything less than a way for JK to spoon $30MM of cash into his friends pockets, I have a bridge to sell you.

What a joke.

WolfmanAB
03-17-2021, 11:03 AM
I was told this about two months ago or more: Jason Kenney was worth approx $20 million. Does anyone have any insight how a guy who never held down a real job and been a public servant his whole working life can be worth that amount of coin? Anyone ever hear this one? It came from another public servant so take it for what its worth.

jungleboy
03-17-2021, 11:25 AM
I was told this about two months ago or more: Jason Kenney was worth approx $20 million. Does anyone have any insight how a guy who never held down a real job and been a public servant his whole working life can be worth that amount of coin? Anyone ever hear this one? It came from another public servant so take it for what its worth.

So you have no idea that it’s true or not but are happy to feed the rumour mill.

NCC
03-17-2021, 12:12 PM
Santa Claus , the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy are outraged.
The biggest issue here is that our publicly funded War room has chosen this issue to take a stand on and I at least have not heard squat from them on any other topic. Not sure if we are getting $30 million a year value (now down to $12million) by being outraged at animated Childrens movies and not a peep about pipeline cancellations

X2. If this is the best that the war room can do, they need to be cancelled.

The movie’s producers can’t buy better advertising than what they’ve received from this effort to remove the show from Netflix.

Snowdog2112
03-17-2021, 01:39 PM
The War Room is a waste of time and money, and being non-FOIP-able, we'll likely never know the true scale of the corruption behind the scenes.

Without the War Room, most Canadians would never had heard of this movie, but thanks to the fragile of emotions the UCP is pandering to, it's a blockbuster. A terribly made movie handed success courtesy of Alberta's taxpayers.

It's ironic that the people who like to call others 'snowflakes' are the most brittle. They scream and wail about Cancel Culture when people face consequences, but through tantrums and demand removal when they see something that makes their feelings hurt. Pathetic. Conservatives love to play the victim.

Snowdog2112
03-17-2021, 01:43 PM
The War Room is a waste of time and money, and being non-FOIP-able, we'll likely never know the true scale of the corruption behind the scenes.

Without the War Room, most Canadians would never had heard of this movie, but thanks to the fragile of emotions the UCP is pandering to, it's a blockbuster. A terribly made movie handed success courtesy of Alberta's taxpayers.

Jason Kenney and his War Room trolls have whipped up this frenzy to distract from his failures, and the UCPers are falling for it.

It's ironic that the people who like to call others 'snowflakes' are the most brittle. They scream and wail about Cancel Culture when people face consequences, but through tantrums and demand removal when they see something that makes their feelings hurt. Pathetic. Conservatives love to play the victim.

hunterngather
03-17-2021, 08:22 PM
Its a pretty comical example how far out of touch the party is with the people.

How this idea went all the way up the chain without ANYBODY realizing how stupid it was is very telling.