PDA

View Full Version : Anybody spend a lot of time in the ya ha in the winter?

summit151
03-20-2021, 04:41 PM
Hey everyone looking to see if anyone has spend some time in the ya ha in the winter. I have a few questions. Please let me know and I will send a message

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizzly Adams
03-20-2021, 06:06 PM
As often as I can get out there, plan on spending eternity there. :lol: Hope I can answer your questions.

Grizz

Jbread
04-21-2021, 05:14 PM
Definitely interested in this as well. Spent lots of time out there in summer but no longer have a jeep so getting out there in winter seems unlikely. Talked to some fish and game and they say they travel the road all year. Would love to do a day trip or even tent in the winter if it's nice enough. How likely would that be though?

Grizzly Adams
04-21-2021, 07:37 PM
Definitely interested in this as well. Spent lots of time out there in summer but no longer have a jeep so getting out there in winter seems unlikely. Talked to some fish and game and they say they travel the road all year. Would love to do a day trip or even tent in the winter if it's nice enough. How likely would that be though?

The road's not that bad and vastly improved over what it was, lots of pickups and SUV do it. There was a guy had his wall tent setup in the camp ground since October when we were last there and that was in February. It's doable.

Grizz

dennis47
04-21-2021, 08:22 PM
Hey everyone looking to see if anyone has spend some time in the ya ha in the winter. I have a few questions. Please let me know and I will send a message

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Feel free to reach out to me mate