PDA

View Full Version : Pigeon lake weekend of 22,23..need a fishin buddy

icehunter
08-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Here is the scoop...was supposed to be out fishin tomorrow but my buddy called it down last weekend,so thought I would try in here. If any one is interested and can commit to a day of fishing pigeon lake on sunday the 23 of August i have a boat ready to go. I can take one adult and say a teenager in it...its a 16 foot Baja. so not really a fishin boat but a ski boat. The only reason for the teenager is cause of limited space. Dont worry with the135 hp on it it dangles across the water pretty good.

I mainly want to target walleyes as I have 2 tags left for em then lets go for good ol jack fish.I have 4 tubs of minnows ready to have a bath and 2 tubs of leeches waiting to get washed off...This is a serious offer and all that you need to bring is yourself,tackle and fishin rods and I should have the rest ready to go...:cool:

I know how to fish for walleyes so just mainly lookin for some company for the day.Also the friendship thing works for me.

Not sure if this against board rules but if you want to do this you can contact me at 1-780-336-3235....an mods if this against the rules feel free to delete my number and give me a infraction....First person who can seriously commit is up for it and I will post in here as to whats happening....

Sincerely....Ice.....aka....Dennis....

Geezle
08-21-2009, 08:27 PM
Man, if I wasn't committed to working this weekend I would be all over your offer.

At any rate, welcome to the board, and maybe we can meet up to do a little fishing in the near future :wave:

icehunter
08-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Man, if I wasn't committed to working this weekend I would be all over your offer.

At any rate, welcome to the board, and maybe we can meet up to do a little fishing in the near future :wave:

Sounds good to me...Lets take a bunch of hooks out and wash em off....

Geezle
08-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Sounds good to me...Lets take a bunch of hooks out and wash em off....

That's about what I do with mine already...let's make 'em smell like fish instead! :evilgrin:

JohninAB
08-21-2009, 09:31 PM
icehunter, I would be interested. I have a 16 foot Crestliner Fishhawk with all the fishing bells and whistles on it. Have 3 walleye tags for Pigeon as well. What time on Sunday you thinking of going?

icehunter
08-22-2009, 08:26 AM
I had a call from a buddy late last night who can make it...But Johnin I am always ready for a fishin day. Maybe within the next 2 weekends we could get out and chase some eye's.

Its a 2 hour drive for me and I usually leave here around 7 am and on the water by 9:30 or so. What slot size are your tags for???

JohninAB
08-22-2009, 09:40 AM
3 under 43cm. For sure can look at something in a week or two. My friend called last night and wants to hit wabby tomorrow morning now to try for some big pike.

Pigeon is about 1.5 hours for me so 900 ish works fine for me.

icehunter
08-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Sounds good to me. I will keep both open so that we can figure out when to get together. 3 under 43 is what I have also....gonna be tough to catch as all of the eyes are in the 45 to 50 cm area I have been catching.