PDA

View Full Version : A.O. Gathering

flygirrl
08-23-2009, 05:52 PM
:wave: A.O. Gathering West of Caroline was a big success. All those who showed up had a blast. Hats off to Steve ( Sundalius ) for all the organization of the gathering, signs ect and making each and everyone :wave:welcome. Jeff ( jst1) made up very professional books:p for all who attended on the fishing in and around Caroline and some great info on the West country. Thanks Michelle for the banana boats, I know I had a blast and havent laughed that much for a long time. Some fishing was done and a few were caught but the friendships will last forever. Hopefully we will have the opratunity to do this again. Oh Tonyflyfish, say hi to Abby for me...:innocent::innocent: And Wayne YOU SNORE BADDDDDDDDDDD................

WayneChristie
08-23-2009, 06:15 PM
nope, I snore GOOD!!! :lol: The hangovers will fade but the friendships will last forever, it was another great weekend! Mud bog and all. Thanks everyone for all your hard work and for showing up and sharing another awesome weekend!

Geezle
08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Glad to hear you guys had a good time! Hopefully I'll be able to make it to one of these outings one of these days! :wave:

calgarygringo
08-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Yes another success. Lots of fun, campfire stories and laugh, food to die for and fishing too. Thanks to everyone that helped out to make the party another success. Even my dog met a new friend and is looking for Abby since we got home. Can't wait for the next one....

redneck posse
08-23-2009, 08:27 PM
hats off to Steve and everyone that had a hand in getting every one together. had a BLAST meeting everyone and sitting around the campfire. lots of fun, good food, and great people even if your from Calgary LOL. hope i get a invite to the next one. thanks to Steve and his homemade bait i caught 2 trout (which brings the grand total to 9) and had dozens of bites. had a absolute blast. wish we could get the Edmonton people together like that.

Sandalius
08-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Well I would like to thank everybody for coming to our little gathering in the bush. We had another awesome time. Met some more great people ( even if some were from Edmonpuke and surrounding areas ...lol ) We ate some great food, had quite a few good laughs ( some even at my expence ) and seen some hilarious events over the weekend.
I don't wanna take all the credit for getting everybody together ( just most of it ...lol :evilgrin:), it does take some organizing and help. BUT - it's the awesome people that show up who make these things a success, everybody does there own little things to contribute and help out and that's what it's all about.
Spending time together building friendships, sharing stories and experiences.
( Holy Crap was that mussy - sounds like something JTS1 would say...lol )
It is true though it's all about the people :D

So for everybody that didn't make it to the gathering this time for one reason or another - SORRY but you missed out on a good time

WayneChristie
08-23-2009, 09:52 PM
a few I took this weekend. JTS1 has the blackmail pics. cant wait to see them too!!!
http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy156/rollinghillbilly/AOF%20August%20weekend/

tonyflyfish
08-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks to mean dominat wolf for:
steak
organization
maps
tips
laughs
thanks to Lindsay for the signs and the cabage rolls!
I hate Cathy because she showed me Elk Creek and area.
Thanks to JTS
thanks to Sandra-Kathy-Sandra from Abbey Girl!
Thanks to Michelle for the bananna canoe boat chocolate orgasm thing
Thanks to Ken for showing me how to pimp out a trailer!
Thanks to Justin for being the sanest one there.
Thanks to Wayne for the fishing, the laughs and for not snoring.
Thanks for the help with the boat Wil!
BBJ and RNP-I don't know what to say!
I had a super time! will be at the next one for sure-will go early-LOL!
I didn't go through corkscrew-went to Prairie Creek by Cathy's friends place and the Praire Creek Inn.

t

slingshotz
08-23-2009, 10:57 PM
What a great gathering of like minded people and it's good to see that people from Edmonton and Calgary can co-exist, although we really needed a mud wrestling showdown finale. And you don't snore that badly Wayne, I have honestly heard worse from one of my friends, we almost had to stick him in a different house not to hear him :lol:

I don't know if I can ever have a better day than Elk Creek thanks to Kathy, you really should have left me out there stranded, I would have died very happy! Had an awesome time on Tony's boat, all my week's worth of stress melted away floating on that peaceful lake, I'll help you again anytime/place with that boat :wave:.

Thanks to everyone to donated their time to do their part in the gathering success, just too many to name.

BigRackLover
08-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Sounds like a great time had by all - way to go on organizing.

bushman53
08-24-2009, 05:31 AM
Had a great time at the gathering, met some great people, ate way to much awesome food and fell in love, with banana boats. Thanks Steve and everyone who helped organize a great time, wish I could have been there the whole time. Can't wait to get out fishing with some great new friends and hope the next gathering isn't to far away

star77
08-24-2009, 08:46 AM
seems u all had wonderfull time thanks for all giving ur comments and thoughts and for sure the pics ... need more pics to see post who ever has :innocent:

jts1
08-24-2009, 09:26 AM
A great time was had by all no question. Would like to thank everyone who showed up. These things get bet'r ,and bet'r everytime. I do have some great pics but will have to screen them before I place on here lol. I will have some up soon. Anyone looking for a book plz pm me and I will email it to you all you will need to do is print off. I'm all ready planing the "guys" trip to chin. :)

nicemustang
08-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Sounds like you guys had a good time. How was the weather? Did you get hit by that storm Friday night?

I hope to see some pics of fish caught though...too much drinking and not enough fishin?

calgarygringo
08-24-2009, 10:32 AM
Yes we got hammered by the storm. One of the heaviest rains I have seen in a long time. Awning on the trailer where we sat kept us pretty dry until the wind started blowing it on us sideways then moved in. Me being the tarp man had a huge tarp in the truck and some of the others were putting it up as it came down. There were a few soggy bodies but I guess we could have put it up a bit earlier if we would have known. It only put a small damper on the party. When it was over got the fire blazing and all was forgotten. Only mine and Tony's labs thought all the extra mud/water to roll in was more fun.

flygirrl
08-24-2009, 10:46 AM
:wave:http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac263/flygirrl_01/

calgarygringo
08-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Great pics. Especially when things are at work......

The Fisherman Guy
08-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Wow. Great pics, I am sorry I missed out! I am 0/2 on the banana boats!

BBJ: I don't think you can give me hell for not wearing a shirt in some of my photo's now. I can see you earned your sewing badge... are those rinestones????

Looks like a helluva trip! I will be at the next one for sure!

flygirrl
08-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Im not sure which was the highlight of the weekend, the banana boats , Wayne playing in the mud, bbj and his unmentionable's with rinestones, Jet and Abby being Jet and Abby, Steve being Molly Maid, Tony looking for Yogi, Will trying to get lost at Elk creek. I think they are all special moments.

flygirrl
08-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Almost forgot 'THE SPY" bushman53, James who watched and hardley said a word. We were sure he was a spy for another forum and wanted us to join them. LOL LOL LOL

tbosch
08-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Looks like I missed out on an awesome weekend. I ended up stuck in edmonton until sunday afternoon unfortunately. How was elk creek fishing? That creek has a special place in my heart.

flygirrl
08-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Looks like I missed out on an awesome weekend. I ended up stuck in edmonton until sunday afternoon unfortunately. How was elk creek fishing? That creek has a special place in my heart.

:innocent:I didnt have to much luck but I was really just the guide, If you ask Will he thought he died and went to Bull trout heaven.:lol:

tbosch
08-24-2009, 01:55 PM
:innocent:I didnt have to much luck but I was really just the guide, If you ask Will he thought he died and went to Bull trout heaven.:lol:

Haha yeah elk's getting to be that way. Did you get in to any brown's at all? There's getting to be some doozeys in there.

Sundancefisher
08-24-2009, 01:56 PM
So did Slingshotz share the perch or eat them all for himself? :evilgrin:

flygirrl
08-24-2009, 02:08 PM
So did Slingshotz share the perch or eat them all for himself? :evilgrin:
No he shared, we used Steve's fish bonker on him:lol:
No, No browns, just Bull, We should have spent more time there and really fished the river. the beavers have it damned up and I would imagine if you hit the time right you would catch some great fish.:wave:

Sandalius
08-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Im not sure which was the highlight of the weekend, the banana boats , Wayne playing in the mud, bbj and his unmentionable's with rinestones, Jet and Abby being Jet and Abby, Steve being Molly Maid, Tony looking for Yogi, Will trying to get lost at Elk creek. I think they are all special moments.

You missed one highly memorable moment - the looks on everybody's faces early Saturday morning - " over by the fire pit " now that was priceless, but I will let somebody else share that story and maybe some pics too ...lol :lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure that I said Suzy homemaker - Remember that Tony had the
" thing " with Molly Maid and the girl guides ...lol :innocent:

Nice pics by the way - I really like the ones where some of us were doing all the work and you and Wayne were taking all the pics. Hmmmm
I'm too can't wait for Jeffs black mail picks to come out ...lol

I'm not being picky but they were Jeffs fireworks ( not that it matters much they were still pretty entertaining out in the bush )

Sundancefisher
08-24-2009, 03:06 PM
You missed one highly memorable moment - the looks on everybody's faces early Saturday morning - " over by the fire pit " now that was priceless, but I will let somebody else share that story and maybe some pics too ...lol :lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure that I said Suzy homemaker - Remember that Tony had the
" thing " with Molly Maid and the girl guides ...lol :innocent:

Nice pics by the way - I really like the ones where some of us were doing all the work and you and Wayne were taking all the pics. Hmmmm
I'm too can't wait for Jeffs black mail picks to come out ...lol

I'm not being picky but they were Jeffs fireworks ( not that it matters much they were still pretty entertaining out in the bush )

PM me if you want to know the best link for fireworks.

Cheers

Sun

redneck posse
08-24-2009, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Sandalius;375424]You missed one highly memorable moment - the looks on everybody's faces early Saturday morning - " over by the fire pit " now that was priceless, but I will let somebody else share that story and maybe some pics too ...lol :lol::lol:

i say we let BBJ tell that story, but i don't think he would remember it. JTS1 pics will have to tell it.

thanks again for the invite down it was a lot of fun.seen some nice country beautiful lakes and i meet a bunch of great people.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
08-24-2009, 04:15 PM
i say we let BBJ tell that story, but i don't think he would remember it. JTS1 pics will have to tell it.

thanks again for the invite down it was a lot of fun.seen some nice country beautiful lakes and i meet a bunch of great people.

How about not and lets keep that on the down LOWWWWWWWWWWWWW . I mean ground low . :lol::lol::lol: God I thought I was gonna die , I think it could happen to be a slow Monday and Tuesday . For some reason Ive discovered about 200 mosquito bites on my pastey white legs . Man I didnt think that highway was gonna get us home fast enough . After showering and having some food and about 5 gallons of water , I felt 1/4 human agian . But enough of the Sap story .

Steve - Great job on the planning of this trip
Jeff - Finally great to meet you , and look forward to doing some fishing agian .
Kathy - Hope to see you out on your adventures of killing deer as we will be around agian .
Michelle- great meeting you , and Thanks for them Jello shooters .
Kevin - dont ever offer me another drink agian . :lol::lol::lol:
Tony flyfisher - Great meeting ya dude , we gotta get together up in these parts agian .
Will - great meeting you , sorry we never really got to talk .
James - Good meeting you , a little to quiet for my likeing but hey we got along great Saturday evening LOL .
calgarygringo - Great meeting you and your family . Look forward to doing it agian .
And last but not least
WAYNE - And I thought I was crazy . I know some of the events of Friday are a little Blury to a few of us :lol::lol: but Wayne you are a great fella , we gotta go for some big pike and Walleye Ither come fall , or next spring .

If I missed anybody , Im sorry .

As for MR The Fisherman Guy you take that shirt off Im taking the shorts off and leavin just the thong on . I seen that one picture of Steve was eyein me up like a , fat kid on a smartie , Emagine the two of us , or better get get me Jamie , REdneck posse , Kannonballer all in camo thongs . We could be the AO spokes men , or just redneck sumo wrestlers . Anyway folks it was a hell of a weekend and Thanks agian to all .

Sandalius
08-24-2009, 05:39 PM
How about not and lets keep that on the down LOWWWWWWWWWWWWW . I mean ground low . God I thought I was gonna die , I think it could happen to be a slow Monday and Tuesday . For some reason Ive discovered about 200 mosquito bites on my pastey white legs . Man I didnt think that highway was gonna get us home fast enough . After showering and having some food and about 5 gallons of water , I felt 1/4 human agian . But enough of the Sap story .

Steve - Great job on the planning of this trip
Jeff - Finally great to meet you , and look forward to doing some fishing agian .
Kathy - Hope to see you out on your adventures of killing deer as we will be around agian .
Michelle- great meeting you , and Thanks for them Jello shooters .
Kevin - dont ever offer me another drink agian .
Tony flyfisher - Great meeting ya dude , we gotta get together up in these parts agian .
James - Good meeting you , a little to quiet for my likeing but hey we got along great Saturday evening LOL .
calgarygringo - Great meeting you and your family . Look forward to doing it agian .
And last but not least
WAYNE - And I thought I was crazy . I know some of the events of Friday are a little Blury to a few of us :lol::lol: but Wayne you are a great fella , we gotta go for some big pike and Walleye Ither come fall , or next spring .

If I missed anybody , Im sorry .

As for MR The Fisherman Guy you take that shirt off Im taking the shorts off and leavin just the thong on . I seen that one picture of Steve was eyein me up like a , fat kid on a smartie , Emagine the two of us , or better get get me Jamie , REdneck posse , Kannonballer all in camo thongs . We could be the AO spokes men , or just redneck sumo wrestlers . Anyway folks it was a hell of a weekend and Thanks agian to all .

OK John, I will try to keep it on the down low ( " flat on your back pancake low " or how about " face down dirt level low " ...lol ):innocent:
Don't be pickin in James to much - I recall there was some times where you weren't saying too much either :zzz::sick::zzz::confused:
And as for that pic of " me eyeing you up like a fat kid on a smartie " - I was looking and hoping that one of those shiny things wasn't going to pop off your camo thong and hit me in the face or worse something else under that thong knocking me into the fire :lol:
Don't worry about it, we all have our moments buddy - when Jeff puts up the pics - everyone will be able to see one of yours :evilgrin:

WayneChristie
08-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Oh crap, I thought I had blocked that sight out of my mind forever, I dont think whoever invented sequins ever thought their creation would be put to use in quite that manner!!!!!! Thanks for the reminder!!! back to therapy:scared:

baitfisher83
08-24-2009, 08:06 PM
i'm glad i missed it the first time...lmao

TreeGuy
08-24-2009, 08:35 PM
I cannot believe that I missed John in a thong........actually, I can't believe my luck!:lol:

Sounds like you guys had a ball. I wish I could have made it, but got stuck in Edmonton longer than expected and had to work all friggin' weekend to catch on the Calgary stuff. Maybe next time.

Tree

WayneChristie
08-24-2009, 08:35 PM
:wave:http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac263/flygirrl_01/

Thanks for sharing them Catherine, they are some great pics! OK except for the thong ones. nightmares to follow:sick:

08-24-2009, 08:37 PM
OK except for the thong ones. nightmares to follow:sick:

Whispers you had no problem sittin on my knee .

TreeGuy
08-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Whispers you had no problem sittin on my knee .

Here I thought that Billy Bob Thornton played the worst Santa ever! Ughh.

Tree

Sundancefisher
08-24-2009, 09:13 PM
All I can say after hearing all the talk so far is...

What ever happened to..."what happens at the AOF Fishing Trip...stays at the AOF Fishing Trip?" :evilgrin:

You guys sure are scaring away the next crop of miscreants...

:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

baitfisher83
08-24-2009, 09:15 PM
All I can say after hearing all the talk so far is...

What ever happened to..."what happens at the AOF Fishing Trip...stays at the AOF Fishing Trip?" :evilgrin:

You guys sure are scaring away the next crop of miscreants...

:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

dont knock it until ya try it :p:p

08-24-2009, 09:23 PM
dont knock it until ya try it :p:p

It only hurts for the first shot or 3 :lol::lol::lol::lol: We coulda used your expertise around the fire Friday night :lol::lol::lol::lol:

slingshotz
08-25-2009, 12:22 AM

We actually did chat for a bit on the first night but you already had one or a dozen at that point, I'm surprised you even remembered everyone's names :lol:.

It'll take me some time to forget the first image I have after waking up, opening my tent and trying to figure out what the big white thing lying next to the campfire was :confused:.

08-25-2009, 12:32 AM
We actually did chat for a bit on the first night but you already had one or a dozen at that point, I'm surprised you even remembered everyone's names :lol:.

It'll take me some time to forget the first image I have after waking up, opening my tent and trying to figure out what the big white thing lying next to the campfire was :confused:.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I do remember chatting. Ugh ah well it was fun plenty of memory's on my behalf some of you might have to burn out your retina's but that's what you get when people doubt a redneck.

jts1
08-25-2009, 08:26 AM
Oh there will be pics tonight. Couldn't find cam cord wife will bring home disk tonight with pics on it. LOL you look dead BBJ

baitfisher83
08-25-2009, 08:35 AM
the hunters could always get ya drunk<without a gun for you> and take ya duck hunting BBJ, ya get quite the duck call going with that snore :lol:

08-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Oh there will be pics tonight. Couldn't find cam cord wife will bring home disk tonight with pics on it. LOL you look dead BBJ
Oh god :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

the hunters could always get ya drunk<without a gun for you> and take ya duck hunting BBJ, ya get quite the duck call going with that snore :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ah boy I wont go there

redneck posse
08-25-2009, 06:30 PM
well 1 good thing about BBJ "sleeping by the fire" was the mosquitoes had a good feast and left the rest of us alone..lol

08-25-2009, 06:49 PM
well 1 good thing about BBJ "sleeping by the fire" was the mosquitoes had a good feast and left the rest of us alone..lol

I know my legs are covered surprized them skeeters were able to fly away .

michelle
08-25-2009, 07:14 PM
What a GREAT time!
Thanks Steve for organizing, you are fantastic.
I am so happy to have met so many fun people!
And yes...Mike still has some spots, he,he.

Sandalius
08-25-2009, 07:34 PM
I know my legs are covered surprized them skeeters were able to fly away .

Well definatly not in a strait line :lol::lol:

What a GREAT time!
Thanks Steve for organizing, you are fantastic.
I am so happy to have met so many fun people!
And yes...Mike still has some spots, he,he.

Thanks Michelle, but not as fantastic as your banana boats or jello shots though.:D
If you start having problems with those spots - your just gonna have to be a " little rougher with him " to knock them off sooner :lol::lol:
I'm glad you and everybody else had a good time, It was good to meet Mike and he did take the little shots like a trooper :evilgrin:

And now I patiently wait for jst1 to post some more pics of our awesome weekend :lol::lol::innocent::innocent:

baitfisher83
08-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Oh god :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Ah boy I wont go there

awww comeon John....

jts1
08-26-2009, 08:29 AM
Well here some are sry it took so long I am doing all this off my Blackberry comp in shop. Oh BBJ you poor poor guy. Had a great time with all of you. Can't wait till we do it again. I am allready working on the next location. Any suggestions or ideas just send me a PM. http://m274.photobucket.com/albums/jts1_album/AO%20Caroline%20Gathering?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h 3YMYz2dDhgd3CPzSY5ArNBZU0%2FB9OBYFDlNs1mRtF19XDb%2 FYP03pH4dj99BG0xx6bQP7YLeI0xKS8ZkzDmp4%2Bf6fYtEIsP 8z1qlZ%2Fva%2FJQVFl8JNVNb6G05t%2F9Uc2bXPFl%2F8e6YH Jnizop3zbfIdFqk0xHeQ%3D

tonyflyfish
08-26-2009, 04:55 PM
next time I will take some pics of the fishing spots so everyone doesn't think we are a bunch of drunks-hic!

baitfisher83
08-26-2009, 05:32 PM
next time I will take some pics of the fishing spots so everyone doesn't think we are a bunch of drunks-hic!

Kathy got pics of you fishing for Yogi :lol:

tonyflyfish
08-26-2009, 06:28 PM
that was yogi the bear so it doesn't count-and i hate cathy!

baitfisher83
08-26-2009, 06:30 PM
hate Cathy??how dare you??now i know i shoulda slapped ya :p

flygirrl
08-26-2009, 10:40 PM
that was yogi the bear so it doesn't count-and i hate cathy!

:lol:Waaaa, Waaaaa What did I do. Well whatever it as I hope i done it well:innocent:
Say hi to Abby girl for me:lol::lol::lol:

tonyflyfish
08-27-2009, 08:08 AM
Abbey says Hi to everyone and especially Sandra and Cathy. she has been quite lonesome these last few days. I hate Cathy cuz she showed me so many good spots and then stood back and let us fish them instead of taking them for herself!
t

michelle
08-27-2009, 12:01 PM

Oh Yeah! The fishing spots.:lol::lol:

Phyllis Lake was great for small Rainbows. With Steve's secret bait and directions we pulled in one after another. Kevin caught two but they both died so he quit. The fish seem to like orange.
Strubel had larger Trout but harder to catch. It was fun using my new rod holder...thanks Steve! Also fun wathing Wil walk on Muskeg in his waders. Christine caught more than anyone.
Glennifer Lake skunked us...I think we were in the wrong spot but we were pulling the trailer so we could only do limited exploring.
Dickson trout pond was great as well. We caught many Rainbows and were surrounded by WASP'S!!! I have never seen so many in my life. Saw some strange people there...very passive aggressive. Worms worked well for the fish.
Very, very fun!:wave:

marlin1
08-27-2009, 12:14 PM
jeez I kind of miss voting for you and watching the contest Michelle . Sounds like a good time was had . Maybe you guys should have fished the dam at Glennifer ? I've had luck there before . wasps like crazy at my house especially when fish is in the garbage , one of our mechanics got stung last night and my sister did as well . I killed the nest for her .

slingshotz
08-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Glennifer Lake skunked us...I think we were in the wrong spot but we were pulling the trailer so we could only do limited exploring.

I had no luck on the Clearwater, only one miss before the nasty wind and clouds moved in. Didn't go to Dickson due to the wind, did you guys get caught in the wind there too?

Glad I didn't catch anything big though, I forgot my camera the entire trip! Next time more fishing photos for sure :wave:

Mish
08-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Steve, will you organize one for me when I come for a visit? I'll bring the moose meat. :) Looks like ya'll had a fantastic time, I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

Sandalius
08-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Steve, will you organize one for me when I come for a visit? I'll bring the moose meat. :) Looks like ya'll had a fantastic time, I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

For you absolutely, - I'm pretty sure that we could arrange something.:evilgrin::evilgrin: You just let me know when you coming down (but none of that short notice stuff), these things take some time before hand - and a lot more afterwards for recuperating--- isn't that right John :lol::lol:

08-27-2009, 08:37 PM
For you absolutely, - I'm pretty sure that we could arrange something.:evilgrin::evilgrin: You just let me know when you coming down (but none of that short notice stuff), these things take some time before hand - and a lot more afterwards for recuperating--- isn't that right John :lol::lol:

I was fine by Sunday , more of an embarrassment then anything . But yeah You Calgary folk put on a not to bad Gig . Id go back to another . I'm looking forward to the one in October . But thats more Hunting then fishing as most of the creeks and rivers are frozen over but still a good time .

WayneChristie
08-27-2009, 08:53 PM
I was fine by Sunday , more of an embarrassment then anything . But yeah You Calgary folk put on a not to bad Gig . Id go back to another . I'm looking forward to the one in October . But thats more Hunting then fishing as most of the creeks and rivers are frozen over but still a good time .

frozen over in October? Im glad I live down here in Gods country in that case LOL I felt better by Sunday too, mostly :) was a long drive home tho :lol:

tonyflyfish
08-27-2009, 08:58 PM
i have still not recovered from the fact that i was out fished by that pill wil!
that dirty little rascal!

slingshotz
08-27-2009, 11:07 PM
i have still not recovered from the fact that i was out fished by that pill wil!
that dirty little rascal!

Just laugh at all my misses and tangles, that'll help :lol:

jts1
08-28-2009, 10:19 AM
Sorry, guess pics were really small as I had pasted the link from my phone. See if this works better:http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/jts1_album/AO%20Caroline%20Gathering/

calgarygringo
08-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Looks the same. You need them a bigger size. When I do my magic in Photoshop they just pixelate on a big size on that format.
Ken

Albertadiver
08-28-2009, 12:59 PM
Looks the same. You need them a bigger size. When I do my magic in Photoshop they just pixelate on a big size on that format.
Ken

You asked for it.... so here ya go!! :lol::evilgrin:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/albertadiver/bbj1.jpg

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/albertadiver/ohhhmy.jpg

slingshotz
08-28-2009, 01:04 PM
My eyes, my eyes!!!!!

lovetheoutdoors
08-28-2009, 01:04 PM
WOW:sick: looks like we missed a hmmm "eventfull" Time..
The pictures seem to look normal size to me... Although some of them could have been smaller:lol::lol::lol:

redneck posse
08-28-2009, 01:15 PM
thanks alberta diver i had 99%of that memoryof BBJ in his thong blocked now its back:sick::sick::sick:. one of these days i will get even ...:lol::lol:

Grizzled
08-28-2009, 01:31 PM
THAT'S NOT A THONG... IT'S SLING FOR LARGE ANIMAL RESCUE OR SOMETHING...:lol:

Shmag
08-28-2009, 01:38 PM
Yep... my brain just lost some usefull information to store that one, damn it.:sick:

08-28-2009, 05:11 PM
And you all thought I was full of it , that I wouldn't have me a Camo thong Proved you all wrong and let that Image sink into your brain . :lol::lol::lol::lol::evilgrin: :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

WayneChristie
08-28-2009, 05:14 PM
all the damn brain cells Ive lost over the years, and those ones just wont die!!!!!!!!!! :sick::sick::sick: glad I was feeling no pain, and be happy the thong WAS that big!!!!!!!! of course now theres some poor grizzly wandering around the town dump waiting for his airlift!

WayneChristie
08-29-2009, 12:55 PM
Sorry, guess pics were really small as I had pasted the link from my phone. See if this works better:http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/jts1_album/AO%20Caroline%20Gathering/

thaks for posting them Jeff, (except for the thong ones ) :scared::scared::sick::sick: some things are best forgotten!!!!!!:lol:

08-29-2009, 08:33 PM
thaks for posting them Jeff, (except for the thong ones ) : some things are best forgotten!!!!!!:lol:

Wayne dont lie theres Clear proof you enjoy my Fat rump in that thing . So stop playing the victim here .:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:

WayneChristie
08-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Wayne dont lie theres Clear proof you enjoy my Fat rump in that thing . So stop playing the victim here .:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:.:lol:

hey I was in the airforce, I was just trying to figure out how many Sikorsky Skyhook helicopters it would take to get that ass airborn!!!!! :lol:

redneck posse
08-30-2009, 12:22 PM
hey I was in the airforce, I was just trying to figure out how many Sikorsky Skyhook helicopters it would take to get that ass airborn!!!!! :lol:

icehunter
08-30-2009, 12:42 PM

Sikorsky is a heavy lift copter...but not maybe that heavy....:lol: Wish I could have made it out there for the weekend and meet up with Michelle as I havent seen her in years but it was just not meant to be at that time....But I will stay tuned in here for the next gathering and try and make it....

michelle
08-30-2009, 10:16 PM

Oh BBJ we all love you!:love: You were so much fun!:lol:

What about this gathering in October? Did I miss something?:confused:

baitfisher83
08-30-2009, 10:20 PM
probably the "guys" meet

08-30-2009, 11:17 PM
Oh BBJ we all love you!:love: You were so much fun!:lol:

What about this gathering in October? Did I miss something?:confused:

Thats the A O RENDEVOUS 09 -Oct. 16,17,18-along Elk River Road, Talk to Duffy 4

tonyflyfish
08-31-2009, 02:44 PM
hey John! can you pull some strings and get me an invite?
T

WayneChristie
08-31-2009, 04:28 PM
T

hopefully not the one that holds the thong on?????? :sick::lol:

Sandalius
08-31-2009, 04:37 PM
hopefully not the one that holds the thong on?????? :sick::lol:

Maybe Tony should have just asked you Wayne, since you already pulled on that string.......:lol::lol: ( with a smile on your face too )

tonyflyfish
08-31-2009, 04:45 PM
you two are sick men-that is why i had so much fun!

baitfisher83
08-31-2009, 06:40 PM
it woulnt be an AO gathering without sick mins........

08-31-2009, 07:15 PM
T

:lol::lol::lol::lol: G strings ? :sick::sick::sick: Im sure you could just show up .