PDA

View Full Version : Marlon Boat Dealer Recommendations?

GooseSlammer
04-21-2021, 10:14 AM
I've decided to buy a new fishing boat and I'm focused on a 14' Marlon Jon Boat. Looks like a perfect fit for what I need.

I'm just wondering if there are any recommendations on who to buy it from (and who to avoid!) in Alberta? I live in Airdrie and I'm willing to drive pretty much anywhere in Alberta if I can get a decent price.

Looking for a 14' Marlon Jon Boat, Trailer, and 9.9 Motor.

Any suggestions? Obviously I have already Googled it and checked out some options, but would love to support a smaller business if it works.

Thanks in advance. :happy0180::happy0180:

sns2
04-21-2021, 10:21 AM
I've decided to buy a new fishing boat and I'm focused on a 14' Marlon Jon Boat. Looks like a perfect fit for what I need.

I'm just wondering if there are any recommendations on who to buy it from (and who to avoid!) in Alberta? I live in Airdrie and I'm willing to drive pretty much anywhere in Alberta if I can get a decent price.

Looking for a 14' Marlon Jon Boat, Trailer, and 9.9 Motor.

Any suggestions? Obviously I have already Googled it and checked out some options, but would love to support a smaller business if it works.

Thanks in advance. :happy0180::happy0180:

Europa Canopy and Marine is the epitome of a small dealer who provides the kind of personalized service we used to be used to if that makes sense. He is a Marlon dealer and sells Mercury and Tohatsu outboards. I have sent many forum members his way. If you do a search on this forum, you will be able to read reviews.

Owner's name is Darryl and his cell is 780-237-9757. He will answer or get back to you immediately. Tell him Shane told you to call.

He is a very good friend and a real outdoorsmen.

GooseSlammer
04-21-2021, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the recommendation. Coincidentally I actually emailed them a couple days ago but hadn't heard back. Phoned today and connected - boat is ordered and waiting for pick up. :sHa_shakeshout: :sHa_shakeshout: :sHa_shakeshout: