PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff pond

Teamtnt
08-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Anyone fished Cardiff pond lately.Need info

Dak1138
08-27-2009, 02:05 PM
I just started trying to fish since mid july and finally caught something there Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.I was out Tuesday night for a few minutes at sundown and the group across from me were bringing them in regularly. I think I got lucky on Tuesday morning because I was sitting beside a seasoned angler using a bobber and I finally got bored of that and tossed out a cheap spoon and caught the only fish between us that morning. Wednesday morning I used a hook and bobber with some " dough" I bought at sal mart and caught on the first cast and had nibbles like crazy for the next half hour. I think timing is everything there.

thundergrey
08-27-2009, 08:02 PM
What size is the trout now? I went there early in the season but they were just little babys in there.

Dak1138
08-31-2009, 07:15 AM
The ones I caught were about 7 to 9 inches long I would say. No idea on the weight. They looked well fed.

odie0077
01-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Hi guys this is my first post in a long time can anyone give me directions from north edmonton . I would also like to know if anyone has had any luck out at mornville pond well thanks in advance. happy new year to all and good luck fishing.

lyallpeder
01-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi guys this is my first post in a long time can anyone give me directions from north edmonton . I would also like to know if anyone has had any luck out at mornville pond well thanks in advance. happy new year to all and good luck fishing.

http://www.kalynacountry.com/Fishing