PDA

View Full Version : I lost another bet

Badback
08-24-2009, 06:39 AM
Well I lost again to Sundance on a perch catching bet due to mine feel off the hook as I was reeling in...So Sundance said to me, "This time make the font bigger so people can see it."....So here goes:

Sundancefisher es el mejor pescador perca vivo

Sundancefisher
08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
ROTFLMFAO

sneaky

If we ever bet for money I will make sure the countries currency is finalized so I am not paid in pesos...

LOL

jts1
08-24-2009, 11:48 AM
ROFL that's great. Dave , Dave , Dave. What's going on? We were killing them out there.

Badback
08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
ROFL that's great. Dave , Dave , Dave. What's going on? We were killing them out there.

I said to Sundance last night that the person who catches the next perch wins and the loser has to post the winner is the best perch fisher alive...I stated this after I cast and had 2 strikes but then I pull the tip up to fast and lost the fish...So when I was leaving, Sundance said remember the bet and post it...But I didn't remember him saying anything about the posting being in English, so I posted it in Spanish!

flygirrl
08-24-2009, 01:19 PM
I said to Sundance last night that the person who catches the next perch wins and the loser has to post the winner is the best perch fisher alive...I stated this after I cast and had 2 strikes but then I pull the tip up to fast and lost the fish...So when I was leaving, Sundance said remember the bet and post it...But I didn't remember him saying anything about the posting being in English, so I posted it in Spanish!

:innocent:You can now say your debt is paid!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Fisherman Guy
08-24-2009, 02:12 PM
inteligente juntos, pero donde esta el pescado? :tongue2:

Sundancefisher
08-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Intelligent do together, but where this fish?
huh:confused:

Sandalius
08-24-2009, 03:26 PM
well i lost again to sundance on a perch catching bet due to mine feel off the hook as i was reeling in...so sundance said to me, "this time make the font bigger so people can see it."....so here goes:

sundancefisher es el mejor pescador perca vivo

inteligente juntos, pero donde esta el pescado? :tongue2:

English Dudes English - I have a had enough time understanding some people as it is, let alone in a different language :lol::lol: