PDA

View Full Version : Jackfish lake

-JR-
08-24-2009, 03:30 PM
I know they charge $10.00 for the boat launch ,but do they charge for day use area, or for a second car that follows you in.
Have they fixed up the boat launch.

Deano
08-24-2009, 04:33 PM
I believe the charge is for the parking lot, not the launch. If you go to launch a boat and not use the parking lot (you had a cabin to park at) there is no charge. I believe if you go for the day and use the lot you would have to pay.

Deano

JessePat
08-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Yah, the parking is 10 dollars but the launching of the boat is free. They have no parking signs up and down that road so there isn't much of a chance to park the second car and walk.

pdfish
08-25-2009, 07:02 AM
Had this argument with the lady at the booth about a month ago. I was meeting a friend who was a few minutes behind me towing his boat and argued with her about charging for two vehicles. I asked her what was stopping me from parking in the ditch and hopping in his truck. Her reply was "the No parking signs", my reply back was "do you really think a sign is going to stop a guy in a 3/4 ton that really wants to fish". She walked back to her booth and ignored me....we ended up going to Lac St. Anne anyway.