PDA

View Full Version : Latest Alberta Covid restrictions - Fishing allowed?

Kings
05-07-2021, 12:07 PM
All
After Alberta announced new Stronger Public health measures any restrictions on sport fishing? Also are we allowed to drive with a friend in s single car? Would like to know fellow fisherman's view. Thanks

Smoky buck
05-07-2021, 12:19 PM
You can still go fishing and from what I understand rules did not change regarding having a friend in the vehicle. If they are not a cohort or live in the same house your supposed to wear masks

Oh and you must stay away from all waters I am fishing lol

Kings
05-07-2021, 02:22 PM
Thanks Smoky buck. Appreciated.
Regarding the stay away from the waters. please let me know where you are going and your secret spots are.. so that I can stay away. lol.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

dodger
05-07-2021, 03:05 PM
Regarding the stay away from the waters. please let me know where you are going and your secret spots are.. so that I can stay away. lol.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

:sHa_shakeshout::argue2::sHa_shakeshout:

Dodger.

Smoky buck
05-07-2021, 04:35 PM

I am like the wind I can be anywhere and I almost always have a fishing rod so I guess that doesn’t leave much for places for you to fish

But just for you I will stay away from Frank lake so you can have somewhere to fish :happy0034:

dodger
05-07-2021, 05:07 PM
I am like the wind I can be anywhere and I almost always have a fishing rod so I guess that doesn’t leave much for places for you to fish

But just for you I will stay away from Frank lake so you can have somewhere to fish :happy0034:

Its official - Frank Lake is the go to place.

Dodger.

old dog
05-07-2021, 07:05 PM
Why would anyone believe any amount of rules that r so confusing. Just go fishing

Kings
05-08-2021, 10:16 AM

Thanks Smoky for your generosity to stay away from Frank Lake. I really don't know where it is...
As you are like a wind, I don't think we can come across each other. I take breaks for fishing on windy days. But Remember I am the Flame... without a Flame there is no Smoky.. Just kidding..:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Kings
05-08-2021, 10:19 AM
Its official - Frank Lake is the go to place.

Dodger.

Thanks Dodger.. for making Frank lake as official go to place. I guess lots of people look for it now... and never going to find it. Cheers

Kings
05-08-2021, 10:22 AM
Why would anyone believe any amount of rules that r so confusing. Just go fishing

It may be confusing and couldn't find what you are looking for... at the end I want to be responsible. Thanks Old dog for your response. Cheers

CardiacCowboy
05-09-2021, 07:14 AM
Only thing I think applies is limit of 5 outdoor gathering.

There is a "recomendation" to stay close to home for your outdoor exercise/activities to prevent spread from higher to lower case count communities. Get your snacks, gas, bait before you leave and you can help to prevent the spread.

BTW I am attending the funeral for my Aunt on Tuesday many close family can not attend. Please lets all do our best (not bare minimum) to put this behind us.

Jim Hunt
05-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Was thinking of hiring one of the companies that take ya down the bow but not sure now about how many in a boat with new restrictions.Never done it.Sounds like fun