PDA

View Full Version : Water Level At Calling Lake

Whitetail200
06-14-2021, 09:05 AM
Those of you that have been at calling , hows the water level at the launch area of the provincial park . If it will be a bit of a challenge if water level is lower than normal . Thinking of making a day trip . Done a day trip to Lac St. Anne & I estimate the level is down at least 5 ft. or more . Was a little challenging launching at yellowstone . Thanks for any info . Tight lines .

sns2
06-14-2021, 03:28 PM
Those of you that have been at calling , hows the water level at the launch area of the provincial park . If it will be a bit of a challenge if water level is lower than normal . Thinking of making a day trip . Done a day trip to Lac St. Anne & I estimate the level is down at least 5 ft. or more . Was a little challenging launching at yellowstone . Thanks for any info . Tight lines .

Was there yesterday. Unless you are launching a yacht, you should be fine:)

Drewski Canuck
06-15-2021, 09:15 AM
At the beginning of May, water level was down a good 2 feet. Water was at the last launch block on my boat launch.

Then came 3 (yes, THREE) inches of rain 2 weeks ago overnight, and then more rain. The Lake keeps filling, and at this point, is as high as it was last summer, which was a level that had not been seen in 15 years.

You will have no problem on any of the launches at Calling. And yes, it was hand to fin combat the last few days.

Drewski