PDA

View Full Version : Cold Lake Marina

Hartly
07-06-2021, 11:09 PM
Does anyone know if a person can use the launch at Cold Lake Marina before they open at 8am. And if yes where do you pay?

58thecat
07-07-2021, 06:05 AM
Best bet Phone: 780-639-2396
They will answer all your questions accurately.
Enjoy the lake...

Frank_NK28
07-08-2021, 07:19 AM
I launch there often at daybreak. Each time I came back in to load up I went in to pay and they would not accept payment. They said if you launch before they are open there is no charge. I even asked about a seasonal launch pass and was told they don't have such a thing. So now if I am there before 8am I just launch and don't worry about the launch fee. If they are open I pay the launch. I much prefer launching there to the park. Shorter drive to get to it and paved all the way with a much nicer launch and parking facilities and after loading up the boat there is plenty of room to park and go to Clarks. My wife cannot go fishing at Cold Lake without going to Clarks. I guess throwing all those lakers back makes her hungry for a fish & chip dinner?!! Lol

Bob A
07-08-2021, 10:36 AM
I agree with Frank. However I did just purchase a seasonal pass. $110.00. Puts a little blue sticker on your boat.

-JR-
07-16-2021, 07:12 PM
I hope they grader the provincial road soon ,before some one gets hurt .

Frank_NK28
07-16-2021, 09:42 PM
I agree with Frank. However I did just purchase a seasonal pass. $110.00. Puts a little blue sticker on your boat.

That must be new this year as they never had them available before. Good to know! Thanks!

-JR-
07-18-2021, 06:27 AM
I launch there often at daybreak. Each time I came back in to load up I went in to pay and they would not accept payment. They said if you launch before they are open there is no charge. I even asked about a seasonal launch pass and was told they don't have such a thing. So now if I am there before 8am I just launch and don't worry about the launch fee. If they are open I pay the launch. I much prefer launching there to the park. Shorter drive to get to it and paved all the way with a much nicer launch and parking facilities and after loading up the boat there is plenty of room to park and go to Clarks. My wife cannot go fishing at Cold Lake without going to Clarks. I guess throwing all those lakers back makes her hungry for a fish & chip dinner?!! Lol

If going very early in the morning where do you park with truck and trailer ?

Willowtrail
07-19-2021, 02:21 PM
I hope they grader the provincial road soon ,before some one gets hurt .

Grader went through this morning, July 19th

-JR-
07-19-2021, 03:26 PM
Nice . We must have just missed each other up there again . I left thursday.