PDA

View Full Version : Pine coulee

Mad Caddy
07-10-2021, 07:31 PM
I was thinking of taking the kids out to pine coulee this weekend. I’ve never fished it before and don’t see much talk about it on the forums. Is that a bad sign? Should I avoid this place like the plague? Older posts say it’s full of walleye and more recently has been stocked with trout so was hopeful we can catch something! Opinions welcome :)

Fishtracker
07-11-2021, 08:06 AM
I was thinking of taking the kids out to pine coulee this weekend. I’ve never fished it before and don’t see much talk about it on the forums. Is that a bad sign? Should I avoid this place like the plague? Older posts say it’s full of walleye and more recently has been stocked with trout so was hopeful we can catch something! Opinions welcome :)

Not much going on their anymore. I'd suggest going to Chain Lake instead for trout.

Sundancefisher
07-11-2021, 09:13 AM

Pike walleye and trout. It appears bottom bouncing is the way to go.