PDA

View Full Version : More Cold Lake Laker Action with a Friend video

Willowtrail
09-01-2021, 10:33 AM
Was able to get out for another great day on the big lake. Lots of action and my fishing partner was awesome. She caught a ton of fish on and off camera and we had a blast catching these pre spawn lakers

It's a long one but was too much action to compress into a short video

https://youtu.be/z9U5y6yHCfw

Spidey
09-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Nicely done! I really enjoyed watching it. Now I want that fish finder set up! It's like half video game fishing and half real fishing :)

Willowtrail
09-02-2021, 09:54 PM
Nicely done! I really enjoyed watching it. Now I want that fish finder set up! It's like half video game fishing and half real fishing :)

It’s more than half video game. Next time I’m out there I’ll try and get some more footage of the LiveSight. I’ll drop the ActiveTarget in as well and try and get a comparison. I love the LiveSight for lakers and it works so well for them.

Glad you enjoyed the video.

OL_JR
09-03-2021, 11:01 PM
Cool video, those lakers have really been putting on the feed bag it seems.

-JR-
09-06-2021, 06:52 AM
Great Video Scott. Keep them coming! I liked that measuring board ,that link did not work . Do you have an address for this place .

Willowtrail
09-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Great Video Scott. Keep them coming! I liked that measuring board ,that link did not work . Do you have an address for this place .

Glad you enjoyed it. It was filmed the day I saw you on the water and you thought I was Weaver.

The link isn't a link, it is an email address. Shoot him an email or message Mooseknuckle on here.

mooseknuckle
09-06-2021, 03:19 PM

PM sent.

Great video Scott!!

58thecat
09-07-2021, 06:21 AM
I enjoy the fact you talk about what you were using....a lot of times it is good to bring a lot to the plate in case they want something different....thx for that’s!

Supergrit
09-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Nice video caught lots of fish. How do you attach the leader to the main line?

Willowtrail
09-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Nice video caught lots of fish. How do you attach the leader to the main line?

Glad you liked the video.

I have the knot tie in another video I made last winter. Here is the link to it

https://youtu.be/8cOXHTUJWBw

ragweed
09-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Great video. I’m working on tackling that lake again in a couple of weeks. Got skunked last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk