PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Nordegg

The Anvil
08-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Hey everyone,

Going to be heading out to Nordegg to do some camping and fishing this up coming Sept long weekend. The 4-7th, staying at upper shunda creek campground and will be fishing many of the local waters. I have not really fished this area much in the past few years and not to familiar with all the many bodies of water, and according to the regs which I have read :wave: looks like many waters are C&R which is fine, Just hoping to at least see some numbers of fish.
My intention is Monday to travel my way north up the Forestry trunk road to get me some McCleod whites before taking hwy 16 east back to Edmonton.

Going to be fly fishing and spin casting all from shore and wading here and there, so here is to hoping to at least get a few fish while in Nordegg.

If anyone would like to meet up do some fishing and school me either in knowledge or numbers I would have no problem with that, always great to meet fellow anglers and learn new tricks and share a few laughs. Will be driving a blue 07 Dakota. Stop by and introduce yourself.

Cheers everyone.

Big fish
08-31-2009, 12:40 PM
pretty good for eyes
lots of little pike its by edson