PDA

View Full Version : LLB help

dale7637
09-08-2021, 09:51 PM
Hey folks,

Been out on LLb all day and getting beat up! Is there anyone that would mind tossing some tips our way? Not looking for honey holes..
Just some general tips!

Thanks in advance!

munsterx
09-08-2021, 10:55 PM
Not sure where on LLB you are but at Sir Winston boat launch if you troll in front of rental cabins and up and around corner there are many big drop offs there.Fished couple times this year in that spot got some keeper walleye and many nice pike that you throw back but fun to catch.Trolled with rattlers silver with blue. Good luck

highwood
09-09-2021, 07:07 AM
Troll cranks on structure. Adjust speed until you find what they are looking for

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

wildalberta
09-09-2021, 05:24 PM
my first time to the lake this year we went to mission boat launch and right out infront of the launch there is a good drop off, or across the lake to poplar point was also good. not crazy numbers but very nice size average.

Old Goat
09-09-2021, 06:24 PM
I have only fished in the area of the Sir Winston PP boat launch, Thai was my first yr at that lake. Was there last Saturday,. Caught 11 with 5.5hrs on water. Used bottom bouncers, with spinners worms and minnows. Fished in front of the cabins, a hump out from the bridge and around the island straight out from the cabins. Not a lot, with only 11, but quality weight and length. Enjoy.